PDA

View Full Version : Warning ! Privacy In Emirates Cockpit.

sheikmyarse
13th Nov 2009, 05:39
I just got a very interesting piece of information from a very reliable source.
Emirates can down link the content of CVR at anytime!
Beware what you say in the cockpit the dictator is listening!

Devils Advocate
13th Nov 2009, 05:59
"Oh my, the CVR circuit breaker seems to have popped... I wonder how long it's been like that? Do you think we should we reset it?" :E

loc22550
13th Nov 2009, 06:04
No WAY!Airbus procedure:
"In flight, do not reengage a circuit breaker that has tripped by itself:}, unless the captain judges it necessary to do so for the safe continuation of the flight.":)

MrMachfivepointfive
13th Nov 2009, 06:10
That means that the Indian chaps pretending to work a call centre in Umm Ramoul are in reality listening to about 2200 hours of engine drone each day? Yeah ... right. And where is the bandwidth for download coming from? Gatelink has never worked and ACARS runs at 2.4kbps - tops.
Paranoia is always a good idea in the ME - but this takes it too far. The guy sitting next to you is a far more dangerous recording device than the CVR.

emratty
13th Nov 2009, 06:24
Some of the posts recently are quite frankly pathetic and are making the pilot group look a tad stupid. For gods sake if your reliable source is telling you this I think you need to look for another source of information. :ugh:

EGGW
13th Nov 2009, 07:44
I checked my watch and its not the 1st of April!!!!!!!! Barking mad post. paranoia hits a new high :ugh::ugh:

EGGW

Thai Pom
13th Nov 2009, 08:40
It is not possible

Aussie
13th Nov 2009, 09:45
If thats the case, they really do treat you lot like babies... not good if true, zero privacy.:confused:

forget
13th Nov 2009, 10:14
not good if true, :hmm:

As pointed out - not possible. If you still believe it, tell me who you think is going to listen to thousands of hours per day?