PDA

View Full Version : Qr Cp A330

BREAKFAN
11th Nov 2009, 02:47
I HEARD THAT SOME PILOTS GOT PUNISHED BY RECEIVING SOME WARNING LETTERS FROM H.M,WHO USED TO PRIORITIZE SOME PILOTS OVER OTHERS ESPECIALLY IRANIANS:=,ALSO HE USED TO RESTRICT SOME PILOTS FROM FLYING TO CERTAIN DESTINATIONS WITHOUT CONVINCING REASONS,H.M USES SOME ILLEGAL PROCEDURES BY GIVING THE FINAL WARNING WITHOUT GIVING THE FIRST AND THE SECOND ONES,..THE FUNNY PART OF THE STORY I HEARD IS THAT HE VISITS MOROCCO FREQUENTLY TO DO (BLACK MAGIC) FOR SOME PILOTS ALSO FOR THE CEO, :{.H.M TRYING TO BE AN ASSLICKER FOR THE CEO TO KEEP HIS POSITION OR TO GET PROMOTED.AS I HEARD HE EVEN SCREW UP ONE OF HIS CLOSEST FRIENDS ONCE HE GOT HIS NEW POSITION AS CP A330,H.M HAS MANY ENNEMIES AMONG THE MANAGEMENT TEAM AND MOST OF THE PILOTS EXCEPT IRANIANS. .I GUESS HE IS NOT IN THE RIGHT POSITION AND HE'S USING IT IN THE WRONG WAY.MANY PILOTS HAVE NOTICED THT HE USED TO STAY IN THE OFFICE EVEN AFTER HIS DUTTY TIME UNTIL LATE AT NIGHT. WHY!!?:confused:? DOES HE WANT TO SHOW OFF OR IS IT THE RIGHT TIME TO PEE AND SPIT IN THE OFFICES DOORS DOING BLACK MAGIC.loooool :8.I'M SURE HE IS PSYCHOPATH.

S.S DAYS ARE GONE,HE WAS THE BEST CP IN QR.

Twinstar2007
11th Nov 2009, 08:45
sounds like you have drunk too much, as I don't understand what you are going on about

intaomri
11th Nov 2009, 09:38
Capt. H.M position with QR is A330 fleet manager and he is there for every body and not for iranians only and yes he stays late sometimes to deal with the many problems arisnig on daily bases something S.S. never been seen to be doing. As for your claim of the morrocan black magic lets hope he w'ont use it to discover your identity you sick creature and then let's see what kind of magic will save your arse. . And for your ex-A330 cp S.S. can u shed some light on some of his achievments beside reserving at least one BKK and LHR flights every month ,something H.M is not doing, and turning the fleet office to a meeting place for the indian ops staff such as mr. Rohan.

shneidertrophy
11th Nov 2009, 10:19
Ouch....He has got a point here, no?

H, is that you?:}

PUPY 199
11th Nov 2009, 11:23
Intaomri when you are landing your Airbus it tells you RETARD RETARD it is actually talking about you mate just add somthing and you will know .

H.M or Mr B.M spending time to figure out who is who on pprune instead fixing his personall life .

H.M also try to be good right hand of CEO and we all know what CEO do with right hand when there is no promotion flights .

H.M has many things to do in Morocco not only black magic but also pay for some things we get for free .

H.M was a person who was involved in S.D dirty work with Capt "Z".
It was also made to show other pilots if a we can do it to a person with all "5 " on sim and good CRM we can do it to anyone else, so pitch down guys.

As we can see it created a lot of mess and a lot of noise .
Some pilots where contacted from certian goverment institutions about all this . Maybe it created attention which CEO did not want .

Black Stain
11th Nov 2009, 14:27
What a messed up place!! And to think I was missing Goat Airways.... (was only for a minute) :p

intaomri
11th Nov 2009, 16:14
Mr pupy 199, The airbus does tell me, you and your friend capt. z the word
RETRAD RETARD on landing and it's not intended as an insult to pilots unless you are offended by that , then you have to go on more friendly aeroplane that suits your mentality and nice attitude .
If H.M. did something wrong to any pilot on A330 fleet and you can prove it then what are you waitng for.
I know that H.M. had been helpful in many occasions and you should not attack him personally and if you don't like him then leave his fleet and try another one at QR or elsewhere .
As for the thing he pays for in Morroco and you get for free , may I wish you and your family continued success and more savings .

PUPY 199
11th Nov 2009, 17:21
Since when in QR you need any prove ? Under H.M there was more termination of a Capt and F/O then under any other CP .

Talk to a fuel manager what he think about H.M he will explain you how CP A330 divert with 2500 kg extra fuel .

Talk to number of F/O which where called to H.M office for taking sick leave and threaten that they will not be upgraded.

Talk to M.H about H.M and B.M from Casa

Talk to Qatari pilots about him and see what locals think about him .
Talk to rostering people how he come to roster and change people rosters without reason and call roster every day to suspend someone.

Just see him how he walk around and hope he can take over A.J if he show CEO how good is he in terminating people .
What about F/O s who are terminated for any reason and stuck in Doha as they have loan or so ? How he help them ? Telling them DFDR indicated you talk against CEO . ha ha
He call C.P A320 and ask him to give some Iraninas off days or to help them ( yea he did help Iraninas as he is proud to be from Iran)

Intaomri make sure H.M knows whow are you really and i am sure you will get a TRE position soon . :ok:

BREAKFAN
13th Nov 2009, 16:55
INTAOMRI,either you are PARSEE or you'r from those people who got brainwashed by H.M ( cuz he's good in tht),

H.M is wearing mask of good while he is an evil person who pretend to be gentle and helpful,,,this is not far from his doctrine :E

INTAOMRI,could u give me any convincing reason that let H.M in the office until late at night,?is he better than those employers who respect their duty time
or he intends to do harm to some pilots???!!! he also watches ROSTER to get ride of some pilots and kick them out of the fleet and the company,??

H.M should leave and let the office to someone credible who deserve it :ok:

intaomri
14th Nov 2009, 09:10
I think , gentlemen , you can take the matter of H.M with his immediate boss the new CP. H.A. and tell about all the wrong doings , in your opinions, that he is committing wether you can prove it or not , just to help us get on with our lives again and set an example to other managers in your company i.e C.C.;)
Safe flying .

Fubaliera
14th Nov 2009, 10:01
The one good thing Chief Pilot Training did was release Bahraini Capt Muragi from LI. Well done, he is a freak of nature

TOGA LOCK
14th Nov 2009, 19:24
There is a little experiment that I found in the book "Guide to Experiential Physics: a practical approach". It is written by well known German physicist Dr Moe Saw-Witt PhD. (1962- ) and I want to share with you some of the ideas expressed therein. Herr Moe Saw-Witt's book deals mainly with scientific experiments using material that can easily be found in our daily lives. I found it very interesting when I read this text a few years back because it demonstrates that all of physical laws can be applied to our everyday experience and the results are astoundingly accurate.

The most remarkable experience shows the buoyancy properties of different objects when submerged in water. In his book, Dr Saw-Witt uses for his experiments two different contraptions: in one hand, a balloon filled with gas and, in the other, a sack of manure. He recommends that the balloon be totally hermetic and filled preferably with helium or hydrogen, and that the sack be filled with cow manure. Since pure cow manure is sometimes difficult to find, he states that the experiments can be easily replicated using bull manure (BM) or horse manure (HM), which are a lot easier to find in their pure form because of their abundance in nature. Note: In this dissertation I will use various abbreviations from the periodic table of elements that I am sure you are acquainted with, as well as BM for bull manure and HM for horse manure. Any resemblance of the BM and HM acronyms with the ones found in other posts is purely coincidental.

The experiment is quite simple, and can be easily replicated at home (which I personally did). Essentially, Dr Saw-Witt tries to prove that the aforementioned contraptions will either float to the top or sink to the bottom, if immersed in a volume of liquid. In practice, he firstly submerged the gas balloon (He) in water and the results showed that, whenever any balloon is filled with a Noble Gas like helium, it tends to float no matter how deep under the surface it is placed at the beginning of the experiment. On the other hand, he placed a Sack filled with HM in the same place and it immediately sank to the bottom. Not surprisingly, from this simple experiment he drew the following conclusion: "Whenever we place any sack of manure in a volume of liquid it does not stay afloat, it sinks to the bottom". As a corollary, he stated that: "Manure sinks, Noble Gases rise".

However, in an effort to disprove his initial law and being truthfully rigorous to the scientific method, he also tried to keep the manure suspended in mid water by the aid of a series of hot air bubbles. He almost succeeded in this feat. But after some time, the bubbles bursted and the Sack of HM sank again to the bottom. Thus, he crowned his treatise with the following law: "Indeed, Manure sinks, no matter how hard you try to keep it afloat".

Forgive me if his statements sound a bit crude and unscientific, but, when rendering the original German text into English, some of the subtleties might have being lost.

Since I am a pilot, I find myself the owner of a lot of spare time. I've always been a bit of a fan of experimental physics. This is why, one day when I wasn't called out of standby or my roster wasn't changed at the last minute, I started replicating the experiments in my own backyard. I was astonished with the results. Nothing better than investigating by oneself the intricate corollaries of physics in order to learn their implications and applications to daily life. Firstly, I used a small sack of BM which invariably sank to the bottom of my swimming pool, according to Dr Saw-Witt's law. Note: Other pilots that use the same pool were not so impressed about my scientific endeavors, but, when I explained to them that this was done in pursuit of truth, they understood and let me go on.

So, I tried placing in the sack several different materials: I tried Sodium (Sd), Krypton (Kr), a combination of Aluminum (Al) and Molybdenum (Mo), a combination of Aluminum (Al) and Potassium (K). The result of the experience was amazing: they all, in turn, sank to the bottom. As a final experience, I tried to combine them in one bigger sack. This was somehow unpleasant for my neighbors and me. The combination happened to be quite unstable and the stench produced by the chemical reaction was so pungent that it almost gained me a permanent eviction from my compound. So, this is when I decided to suspend my experiments. Nevertheless, should I had continued with them I suspect that the results would have been probably the same.

It has been reported by some experimental physicists that there is an alloy made of Aluminum (Al) and Barium (Ba) that presents the most interesting behavior. When submerged in water, it stays afloat for a very long time. When seeing this in the past, some scientists thought that they were in front of a miracle. They even purported that they discovered something like the Philosopher's Stone endowed with magnificent properties. However, after some time, they were quite disappointed because it also sank. Apparently, although this material seems to be buoyant and resistant to the naked eye, it possesses some structural faults that let the water infiltrate into its molecular structure after it it submerged for some time. Essentially, it is like a sponge. It floats for a while, but it eventually sinks like a sack full of manure.

I hope that all of you appreciate my search for scientific truth, and that, whenever you feel down or lost, you find comfort in the following words from the famous Persian Erudite and Philosopher, Akhbar Al-Gomik Al-Sadiric:

"Whenever power is maintained by fear and intimidation, laughter and ridicule are the best alternatives"

Cheers, and Blue Side Up!!!

MigratoryBird
14th Nov 2009, 19:34
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

missed you for some time... always enjoy your posts. keep it coming!

Homo Ludens
15th Nov 2009, 06:53
Gentelmen, all stand up and hats down, please, in the presence of a pure geneous!
TOGA LOCK, my dear sir, keep these coming, for ours sanity's sake, please! You have my admiration and gratitude! You should get all your posts together in a book - I'll be the first to come for an autogafed copy.
Cheers!
HL

a330shephard
17th Nov 2009, 18:24
Too Good bro keep it up we need people like u to keep such guys tied down to the bottom:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:ok::ok::ok::ok:

a345xxx
20th Nov 2009, 03:54
Wow Black Magic!!!!

Abcde1
25th Jan 2010, 08:13
Guys, my roster is getting ****ty on the A330.

I used to have 70-80 hours with 110-130 duty, in the last 3 months it has changed. I got about 80 hours and 150-160 duty. I getting more and more often the minimum rest between the flights and I got 6-8 stbys per month. Now I can imagine how is the life in the A320. Unfortunately QR did not improve the roster for them but made it horrible for A330 too.:ugh:

The biding is not enymore for evrybody. It was OK in the first few months but now it looks like H.M. distributes the flights for his men and if you are lucky you get from the leftovers. In the last 2 months I was not!

I think I m getting ready for a change...