PDA

View Full Version : Recommand US flight school.

DNC1872333
9th Nov 2009, 16:44
Hello everyone, :ok:
i'm new to this forum, :}
but i believe i have to same ambition as everyone here wanted to work in the avaition indusrty. :O

I'm currently undertaking AIR TRANSPORT OPERATION & MANAGEMENT degree course in City university London, :p
and i'm thinking to transfer to the US after completed this year and do pilot training in the US at the same time, :rolleyes:
so is there any good cheap flight school you guys could recommand?:cool:
also is there any university doing the similar degree as the one im doing nearby? :ooh:

Thanks you so much.:) :O

B2N2
9th Nov 2009, 17:22
good cheap rarely go together in flight training.
It's either one or the other unfortunately.
Give Welcome to Naples, Florida! (http://www.eaa-fly.com/) a try, they have some interesting offers right now.

Halfwayback
9th Nov 2009, 20:45
DNC1872333

Welcome to Pprune! I hope that you find the site interesting and helpful.

You will certainly find a wealth of experience here to help you on your way but - and it is a big BUT - you will find that a lot of the questions that you may have will have been asked over and over again.

Consequently there will be a number of folk who will come back to say 'Read the Stickies above' and 'use the Search facility'.

I do strongly recommend that you do just that and if you have any burning issues thereafter by all means post them here and you will find help I'm sure.

In the meantime I'm locking this thread. PM me if you need any further help.

HWB