PDA

View Full Version : CAAC CPL/IR text books

kazaf911
9th Nov 2009, 02:20
does anybody know where I can get the CAAC CPL & IR text books from?

and also I have done my ICAO english proficiency test in Australia, if I wanna convert my license to CAAC licence, do I need to redo the ICAO english test in China?

Cheers!:ok:

Brian304
9th Nov 2009, 03:50
Hey kazaf911

just wondered, have you actually found a school to do this CAAC conversion? or are you going through an airline? Most of the text books are in chinese, though there are 1 or 2 books out there which has been translated to english and are available to buy. If you are doing a conversion your going to have to do the 3 theory exams aswell (CPL/IR and ATPL).

:ok:

Blueair
30th Nov 2009, 23:22
Hi Kazaf911, if you got your ICAO English certificate from RIMT in Australia, you no need to re-take this exam in China.

mingalababya
1st Dec 2009, 06:00
and also I have done my ICAO english proficiency test in Australia, if I wanna convert my license to CAAC licence, do I need to redo the ICAO english test in China?If your Aussie license already has the ICAO English Level endorsed on it, the CAAC will recognise it. This should appear in your license verification letter that the Aussie CASA sends to the CAAC anyway. So you needn't do anything more than complete form 452 (http://www.casa.gov.au/wcmswr/_assets/main/manuals/regulate/fcl/form452.pdf) and have CASA send the verification letter to the CAAC Flight Standards Department.