PDA

View Full Version : QLink Psych n Skills @ Home

777WakeTurbz
9th Nov 2009, 00:51
Hey guys, just wondering if many got the call up to complete Qantas Links Psych and Skills testing over the last few weeks?
How has everyone found the SHL testing site?

Aussie
9th Nov 2009, 06:47
Yeah got the call, or email rather, but havent completed the testing. Missed the part i need to pay to sit the tests... Not interested.:eek:

mattyj
9th Nov 2009, 10:51
Does anyone know how they come up with the figure $171? Seems extravagant to me!

Stikybeke
9th Nov 2009, 22:29
$171...

Well 1+7+1= 9 which is the only number, regardless of what you multiply it by, will revert back to it's orginal state when you add the result of your multiplication together. ie 9 x 2= 18, 1+8=9, 9 x11= 99, 9+9 =18, 1+8=9 etc etc...it works with any number, it always gets back to 9....

If you're slightly confused by this then that confirms that there is a direct relationship between the amount of $171 and the Psych test.....

Stiky
:8

777WakeTurbz
10th Nov 2009, 07:03
Thats probably right Stiky, although I always imagined it to be a big dartboard with numbers starting at 150 and continuing up to the symbol for infinity, which i imagine equates to your soul or first born. No doubt they borrowed it from CASA. :hmm:

We should count ourselves lucky they arent any good at throwing darts! :}

Mecarsa Bitrusty
10th Nov 2009, 07:35
Missed the part i need to pay to sit the tests... Not interested.

Aussie

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t mainline charge for this stage of testing as well?

If you’re not prepared to pay, don’t bother applying! :ugh:

training wheels
10th Nov 2009, 09:20
If I remember correctly, those who applied for the Qlink traineeships last year were charged $171 (or thereabouts) for the Qantas security checks. And if you didn't get in, they then refunded the money. Don't know whether that's the case with direct entry applications, though.