PDA

View Full Version : M. C. C.Info.

Davi
8th Nov 2009, 09:03
Hi boys
I've a question, I'm gonna decide where I gotta do my MCC:

- Do you guys think that is better do the MCC into a LEVEL D Full Motion sim than into a normal FNPT II ?

- Do you think that is really useful ?

- Do you think that the JOC is necessary or that is a waste of money?

-What about MCC/JOC at OAA (around 3500€ Generic FNPT II 734)?
-What about Ryanair (MCC around 6500€ Level D)?
-What about Lufthansa Training Center (MCC about 5400€ Level D)?

Thanks
Mat.:ok:

ford cortina
8th Nov 2009, 09:21
Done to death on here, have a look at this:
http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/222133-multi-crew-co-operation-courses-mcc-providers-facts.html

or this,
http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/4643-mcc-joc.html

For the record, I did a MCC on a trristar, people I know went on a FNPT 2, there is no difference we all fly jets now. If I did it again, I would have saved the money, you will get to play with a full motion sim soon enough. The MCC is about working together, not flying a jet aircraft.

As for a JOC, well again I did one, just as I stated the type rating it helped, but I have friends who did not and they had no problem either.

If you are doing a JOC do it on the aircraft you are going to fly and just before you start the sim section of your type rating.
Good luck.

Davi
8th Nov 2009, 09:31
Thanks great advice!! I'm oriented towards OAA, the price/hours is optimum compared with the others.

But I don't understand why, where I did my Integrated ATPL at FTE Jerez the MCC/JOC costs around 8000€ in a 737NG Level B and at OAA It costs HALF - around 4000€ !!!!

rogerg
8th Nov 2009, 14:06
But I don't understand why, where I did my Integrated ATPL at FTE Jerez the MCC/JOC costs around 8000€ in a 737NG Level B and at OAA It costs HALF - around 4000€ !!!!

As things have gone a little quiet, they are lowering the price to keep the sims and instructors busy.

mackey
8th Nov 2009, 16:19
Hey Ford,

We certainely enjoyed the MCC on the L1011 with Shortarse!! Shame it caught fire......not to blame for that :=!

Davi,

MCC at EAAC in Bournemouth well worth the money as they have 727, 737 and 747 sims...........oh and a smoke damaged L1011!!

Thoughily enjoyed the course after pulling my hair out with the MEIR :ugh:, the other good thing with EAAC is the fact that flight crews are using the sims for their recurrent checks, so good people to talk to in the break.

M.

Rudi747
8th Nov 2009, 17:00
at OAA mcc+joc cost around 3300€ on 737-400

P-T
8th Nov 2009, 19:23
Out of personal experience the MCC/JOC at OAA was fantastic. Really enjoyable and prepared me for the TR believe it or not!

OAA would get my vote every time. Especially from what I can see on your costings list that the JOC adn MCC are cheaper that just the MCC in other places therefore much better vlaue for money.

Liftboy
9th Nov 2009, 08:15
MMC on Kingair B200 FNPT II @ FSB Berlin/Germany 1680€

If you need a partner, pm me....

Regards,
Simon

flyer101
11th Nov 2009, 08:29
Theres loads of other threads on here about MCC, but I can reccomend CRM Aviation at cranfield. Ive been told the course was well put together, good instruction and quite a nice simulator too. I think its still being run at £1499 too, which is cheaper than when I did my own! :sad:

JulietWiskey
17th Oct 2010, 16:29
Does anyone have information about the cost of a combines MCC and JOC at Oxford this year? and how many time you spend on a combined MCC/JOC?

Thanks, JW

New Info;

Got info from OAA yesterday; 737-400, 13 days for a combined MCC-JOC, price in Euro aprox. 4435 EUR.

MCC at Jerez FTE 10 days, 737NG, 3170 EUR, acomodation and three meals a day for 10 days; 620 EUR. Could be an advantage over Oxford (when you are from another country like me).

Cheers,

JW