PDA

View Full Version : USAir LGW to CLT

smallpilot
8th Nov 2009, 00:34
I'm flying on USAir LGW-CLT in a few days. I guess its an A330-300 ? Any comments / tips / advice etc?
Also catching connecting flight CLT-LAS (A320 ?),again any comments?

THanks
SP

Seat62K
8th Nov 2009, 07:21
Watch out for the IFE handsets with all the button numbers rubbed off through use!

Perhaps US Airways has solved this problem (I haven't flown them in getting on for 10 years).

OldBristolFreighter
9th Nov 2009, 18:08
USAir are generally a bit downmarket but LGW-CLT is one of their prestige routes. I've found service good (gone are the days anyone gives excellent service UK-USA). IFE was on demand. Main meal OK secondary snack (tea or breakfast) a bit of an insult. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again, however.
Never transferred at CLT but have done touchdown to Interstate (via car hire desks) in under an hour.

firstchoice7e7
9th Nov 2009, 19:54
Flown on this route a few years back, went LGW-CLT-SFO on the 767-200 and returned to LGW on the A330 via PHL. CLT very easy to connect through, service was good and the FA's sound like Jodie Foster with their North Carolina drawl. Check out seat guru for a seat map which shows the best seats. The IFE on the A330 was very good.