PDA

View Full Version : Angola Heli Ops

Peter PanPan
7th Nov 2009, 09:28
Greetings to y'all fellow rotary wing pilots! I have just joined the network though I have been following some of the threads as a non-member previously. I have noticed there is a specific African forum and a few threads about Angola, but it seems that Rotary Wing is very discrete or perhaps few members are flying down there; I am a holder of JAR license, currently trying to browse through Angolan market, trying to figure out work conditions, living conditions, etc... and would like to know if anyone has valuable info about this. Please feel free to PM me, many thanks in advance! Pete

cpt
7th Nov 2009, 13:48
If you are qualified on one of theses types AS 365N3 SK 76 C+ AS 332L2 or 225 and IR rated, peharps could you send a CV to <[email protected]>,

Good luck

500e
7th Nov 2009, 19:43
http://www.verticalreference.com/DesktopModules/BP_JobBoard/Logos/504 Heli Malongo Cabinda Airport Angola
Bill Buchanan
[email protected]
Worth a try, they sometimes have adds for pilots & AP

Peter PanPan
9th Nov 2009, 15:51
Thank you fellows, much appreciated, seems like no entry level jobs are offered down there :)

before landing check list
4th Nov 2010, 19:29
How does one break into the Angola crowd? What is it like to fly there? Schedule etc.

Thanks,

Jerry