PDA

View Full Version : W7 Damned annoying Position jumping in Explorer

Loose rivets
29th Oct 2009, 00:52
W7 RC

I'm finding time and time again, that the files section on the left screen will jump position after a selection or action.

It leaves one folder with a grayed highlight, but the one you select has jumped to another position. It too is highlighted but with full definition.

Even being aware of the problem, it often leaves me staring at the screen wondering where the @#$^@$# the folder I want has gone! Anyone else experiencing problems, or is it me again?

One is hoping that this is just a glitch and will be corrected on the final ver.

Latearrival
29th Oct 2009, 05:49
Loose rivits, I have experienced that as well so you truly are in bad company. When it comes to strange goings on with computers, I've only been topped by one person.
A guy I worked with managed to make his catch fire (and it wasn't even a laptop). Our computer tech thought I had the competition in the bag, until he saw the smoke. Some people will do anything to win.

green granite
29th Oct 2009, 07:39
Pin them to the task bar LR. I've not noticed that problem, but then, I don't use documents that way, I stuff them into libraries, which I open from the windows explorer icon on the task bar.