PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Aviation, ME

NZ X man
25th Oct 2009, 18:32
Any feed back on Eagle aviation in the UAE, and or KSA? They are advertising for a CE-750 pilot again.

Cheers

FlyTCI
25th Oct 2009, 21:06
X man, you did the work for me :ok:. Also interested, but for a X FO position.

NZ X man
25th Oct 2009, 23:04
They offered me a SIC position, quoted 5500 US per month, and a 60 on 30 off, and I originally answered the ad for a captain that was supposed to be month on 1 month off. So so far I am not really interested. Might work well for you mate.

Cheers

FlyTCI
25th Oct 2009, 23:14
The 60 on 30 off I guess I could live with, the wife probably not. The pay I cannot live with. I made twice that amount flying around in a twotter with all expenses paid. Since my post here I have come across some info on other boards, and it all seems a bit fishy to say the least.

NZ X man
26th Oct 2009, 01:25
There is also some threads on a few other aviation sites that state it might be a scam. They have advertised twice for a captain, I applied, and each time, thie same guy came back and offered me a SIC position.

Strange

FlyTCI
26th Oct 2009, 01:39
X man, that is the exact same story I've heard from others. Seems to be the way they are playing the game. Very suspect :uhoh:.

VHF1
28th Oct 2009, 15:56
I actually sent this lot a CV....any ideas about what they are like??...u guys mentioned another forum/site on which this is mentioned...please do tell.

I want all the info, good and bad before I would make a desision.

thanks

VHF1

FlyTCI
28th Oct 2009, 16:17
VHF1, PM sent.

cantbeafoolinlove
28th Oct 2009, 19:35
FLYTC1, can you please PM me the contact details of the company too.
Thanks,
CBAFIL

FlyTCI
28th Oct 2009, 19:46
I don't give out email addresses without the "owner's" approval, but here is their website:

Eagles Aviation Management (http://www.eaglesam.com/index1.html)

I leave it up to you to find out if it's a legit operation or not. I and others have decided to stay away. Tread carefully and don't give up too much personal info before you can verify their true intent.

pinkus
28th Oct 2009, 20:17
Went for a FA interview yesterday with them.

Seemed nice enough people not that you can tell anything at face value.

Said the plane doesn't fly that much seemed like a nice atmosphere in their office.

Told them my current salary (which is pretty low compared to industry standard) told them what I wanted ( obviously more than my current salary)

Said yes yes offered me the job on the spot said we will email you an offer.

Then proceeded to send me an offer SIGNIFICANTLY less than what I told them I am earning now....

DON'T F*&^ING INSULT ME!

Waste of a bloody day driving to Sharjah and back!!!

FlyTCI
28th Oct 2009, 20:24
Pinkus's experience seems to be the going theme with these people.

Did you actually see the airplane/s? The story is that the registration you can see on the X at their website supposedly belongs to a C172. I just looked a little bit closer and one can clearly see that the N# has been photoshoped onto the X.

Sorry to hear about your experience Pinkus, but at least we now have heard from someone who has met them face to face and can confirm their "methods".

pinkus
28th Oct 2009, 20:37
Didn't see the planes.

They told me it is parked in Fujairah.

The office is in the Free Zone in Sharjah and they offered me an apartment is Ajman. ( Which I am guessing is because the rent there is much cheaper than any other emirates)

VHF1
16th Nov 2009, 23:21
Hi Folks, wondering if any of you had any further news on this company? I am still a bit at sea, if you know where im coming from, as regards Eagles aviation

help needed please. ta

FlyTCI
17th Nov 2009, 05:00
I was "offered" a position on the X a while back. Since I was at the Dubai Airshow and they were listed as exhibitors I thought that would be the perfect time to snoop around and see what they were all about. Not so surprisingly they were nowhere to be seen. I went to the chalet where they were supposed to be, and the only thing I found were a couple of folks from Dubai Police sitting on the floor trying to get some shade from the sun :}.

Needless to say I will not waste any more of my time trying to figure this "operator" out. I have enough proof..

Dontbefooled
25th Nov 2009, 13:45
Guys,

If you want the scoop on these guys, contact me. They have do have a X, but they have a huge turn over because they don't pay their pilots. Be warned! Do not work for these guys, in fact, spread the word out about them. Do not get involved with these guys unless you want to work for free.

If you have other links or forums we can post on, let me know. The aviation fraternity needs to be warned about this company.

Dontbefooled
25th Nov 2009, 20:40
I have all the information about this outfit. Please contact me for more information about them.