PDA

View Full Version : Clueless

heloops
22nd Oct 2009, 21:03
I AM SERVING IN MILITARY AS A HELICOPTER PILOT. I HAVE 1000+ CAPTAINS HRS ON ALT-III WITH NO OTHER HELICOPTER EXPERIENCE. I AM PLANNING TO TAKE RETIREMENT. I HAVE DONE CPL AND FI COURSE WITH INSTRUCTIONAL EXPERIENCE. I AM QUITE CLUELESS ABOUT JOB IN CIVIL. I AM STILL 33. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME FOR SECURING JOB WITH THIS EXPERINCE AS AN INSTRUCTOR , SAR PILOT,IN GULF COUNTRIES OR AT SEA(NOT SURE OF TYPE OF JOB AT SEA:sad:).

ANY GUIDENCE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. THNX

John R81
22nd Oct 2009, 22:48
Too loud, too loud!

MightyGem
23rd Oct 2009, 10:01
As well as not shouting, we heard you the first time. :}

Heli-Ice
11th Nov 2009, 10:56
heloops must be a clueless Marine pilot...... :}

hence the shouting (pure sarcasm on my behalf)

handbag
11th Nov 2009, 12:07
Don't forget to carry that ' looking down your nose at everyone who's just simply inferior because they weren't in the British military ' attitude everywhere you go ! That'll get you everywhere !:rolleyes:

Goodluck !

Heli-Ice
11th Nov 2009, 12:18
Handbag

If you are reffering to my post, please look at it as a joke and nothing else. My knowledge of the Military is mostly from what I have seen on TV (not talking about movies though) and there you get to see a lot of shouting.

I would have gone the Military route if it would have been available to me but the Icelandic Navy (The Icelandic Coast Guard) didn't want me. :)

handbag
11th Nov 2009, 12:30
that's a negative Heli-Ice. I guess you missed your chance to gain your sea legs on those rusty old hulks eh?

Heli-Ice
11th Nov 2009, 12:47
Something like that. :-)

11th Nov 2009, 18:10
Oh dear handbag, what is your problem with the British military?

Since Heloops has 1000 hours on Alouette 3, why do you think he has anything to do with the UK at all?

spinwing
12th Nov 2009, 02:35
Mmmmm ...

Where is KAMLAY .... Indonesia perhaps? :confused: