PDA

View Full Version : About different EFT courses

fabbe92
22nd Oct 2009, 15:30
Hello! I am thinking of enrolling with European Flight Training in Florida next year.

I am wondering if someone have some experience from there and can tell me the difference between the atpl-theory in the app program and the normal modular atpl. Is it much more hard to do it in the app or fastrack cpl. I am quit good in school but math is not my strongest subject and as well as some of the advanced scienece subjects. Iīm not saying that I wonīt make the ATPL but I guess I will have to put some work into it.

Therefor I wonder if the ATPL in the app/fastrack cpl will not be much different or harder than normal or if I should just do my ATPL modular over a period of 6 months or something like that. I will have my PPL soon and I will start time building so that is allready done.

Another thing I would like to know is, if itīs worth doing the APP. The differences between Fasttrack CPL and APP is that after completion, you will be offered a 18 month contract as a FI with EFT. There you will get paid and earn 1500 hours. That will look good when applying for an airline. But my dream is to fly for the airlines so if the airlines are hiring, maybe itīs better to skip the costs for FI training and the extra 2 years of school enviroment, and go for a TR with Ryanair or try to enter another company that hires unexperienced cadets.

Thank you very much for assistance. (Ps this is not another modular vs integrated topics that I used to spam a year ago. Anyway this school is basicly modular wichever track you take. Iīm just wondering about the ATPL and if itīs worth to take the FI, so donīt misstake this as another useless mod vs int.

Cheers!

Halfwayback
22nd Oct 2009, 15:39
PLEASE, please research before posting otherwise this forum becomes a regurgitation of the same questions - attracting the same answers and, inevitably, the same biased views from the same posters.

I would have just deleted it but out of common courtesy have responded to allow other readers to 'get the message'.

For the sake of bandwidth, this thread is closed.

HWB