PDA

View Full Version : C206 Info

P Clipper
22nd Oct 2009, 12:20
Hello all.

Does anybody know of any websites where I can find good info on the Cessna 206 for both systems information and operation? Ideally a pdf of the POH would be great but anything of a similar ilk would be appreciated.

I have managed to land a part time gig para dropping and want to get ahead of the curve before starting my training next week.

Thanks in advance. :ok:

Bla Bla Bla
22nd Oct 2009, 12:36
Which part of the world are you in, I have a C206 PDF POH. PM me if you like.:ok:

pistongone
22nd Oct 2009, 13:27
P Clipper are you going to be flying near Bridlington? If so pop into Eds field and ask there.

P Clipper
22nd Oct 2009, 13:42
Thanks for the replies.

Bla Bla Bla, you have a pm.

Pistongone, I am unfortunately quite some distance from Bridlington but thanks very much anyway.

Have a great day people :ok:

pistongone
22nd Oct 2009, 14:25
I asked as Bridlington has an old 206a and that aircraft has a small elevator. Which means if flying one up you should have some balast in the back to maintain CofG. But this is a bit difficult when you chuck all the ballast out at FL150:eek: So you need to give it a quick blast of power as you flare, not easy into 500mtrs!.

javelin
23rd Oct 2009, 13:03
Had...............................

Destroyed in the fire I believe :\

pistongone
23rd Oct 2009, 13:35
When was the fire? I have been working away for over a year now! Is the school still going?

redskyventures
28th Nov 2009, 10:19
Well lets hope
- anyone there with a soft version you might be able to email - can u send a PM?
Just keen to get my hands on some soft copies for research and for a site resource I'm trying to build for people (like us all here) who are looking for them, so you don't have to ask on the forums?