PDA

View Full Version : Basic procedures for B-767/757

izrailev
21st Oct 2009, 18:56
Hi, guys. In Russia we have very little experience to fly nonrussian aircraft, but we enloy it. We have many questions. Now i'm writing basic procedures for my company, because we are using Boeing standart procedures witout any add-ins end improvments. I think it's not enough for safe flight. Would you so kind to send me yours Basic procedures as example off smart procedures of well experieced pilots. Even for another aircrafts. It will help us very much. Thanks a lot.

B-HKD
21st Oct 2009, 20:01
Now I remember!

B-757 bleed off TO without APU
Hello from Russia. Could You help me with next qwestion.
Am i allowed to take off with bleed off with APU unavailable? There is no such proceduren in OM. But our engines are going to exceed max EGT during TO. And can decrease power below 400 feet. Thanks.

Stick to Boeing's procedures! ;)

hetfield
21st Oct 2009, 20:06
Where are we?

MS flight sim or what?

Pugilistic Animus
22nd Oct 2009, 00:28
no he's no MSFS [i don't think] just perhaps english isn't his native langauge;)

PA

izrailev
22nd Oct 2009, 13:27
Sorry, i don't know what is MSFS. I just want to know your procedures during flight. What to say, what to do, where to see at each point of fllight, preflight and after flight. Boeing gives only general and very common procedures.

Pugilistic Animus
22nd Oct 2009, 14:41
well what you have sir is a 'Basic boeing operation this is not bad provided you excercise good airmanship,...I don't have my books[in this state] on the 75/76 so I can't offer nothing much,...I just hope your company has good ops managers, but too much blah balah blah is not good any way:}

sorry I can't offer more

BTW MSFS =microsoft flight sim; I don't think it applies to you:)

PA

oceancrosser
23rd Oct 2009, 11:27
Izrailev, I suggest you have you company (Director Flt Ops or Chief Pilot) contact their counterparts at other operators of 757/767.
We are not supposed to distribute company material to just whoever is interested in it.
You can PM me with information about you and your company and if you case looks legitimate, I can provide contacts for a european 757/767 operator.