PDA

View Full Version : To Napes Air Center

ale_mcdowel
15th Oct 2009, 02:29
For all of those that have read the post about "Naples Air Center & Ormond Beach Aviation" posted August 31 2009, i have to say that i replied an criticized NAC in a negative and subjective way about my experience without full knowledge of certain aspects of the school operation.

I had the recent opportunity to stop by the facilities, and was able to see their major improvements in their fleet and operations, which i didn't mention in my previous post having more airplanes, equipped with state of the art avionics for the better and more complete training, doing a great job working with people to achieve their goal in the most efficient and professional way.

I would like to apologize in this paragraph to all of that people that are involved working with the students to take them from point "A" to point "B" in their training, where i hardly criticized before, making you get the work done.

Admitted that their instructors work very hard, there is always the weather factor or other inclemencies that doesn't allow to fly, backing up the process of obtaining licences and ratings. Unfortunately, this is uncontrollable and hardly criticized on my previous post as well.

At the end, the purpose of the forums, is to get the most accurate, objective and helpful information of the posted thread.

With this said, i offer my most sincere apology to NAC staff for being subjective, negative and criticize without full knowledge of facts.

SweetChariotXV
15th Oct 2009, 21:09
Maybe you would think differently if they had ripped you off, taken your money which is not rightfully theirs. But to get it back would end up costing more than what you lost in the first place.

For those of you wondering, and according to the purpose of the forums, this is information that is very accurate, based on personal experience, and I hope helpful in dissuading others from making the same mistake thinking of attending this school.