PDA

View Full Version : A320 Base Training.

hasoon
13th Oct 2009, 10:05
Hello All, I have question regarding the A320 Base Training is there any time limit from the day you do the skill test check and day of the Base Training?

Nimer767
13th Oct 2009, 12:18
i believe yes there is ,, but am not sure about the exact time ..

if you exceed it you will have to do a PC check a again !

Cheers

ElitePilot
14th Oct 2009, 08:50
Seeing as the LPC is valid 1 year I should imagine it must be within that.
Also a factor is the comfort of the operator of the aircraft you'll be doing the circuits in. They will most likely want some recurrent sim work. I had 3 months wait for mine and it was fine. Either check lasors or give the caa a call/email.

potkettleblack
14th Oct 2009, 10:02
Do you hold a UK JAA licence? If so LASORS states that the initial LST has a six month validity period and that the minimum of six landings must be conducted within this period AS WELL AS the type rating application form being submitted to the CAA.

LASORS F4.2 refers. Note I have an old 2007 edition so you might want to get the latest version and if you don't hold a UK licence then you would need to check with your local CAA to see if they have the same interpretation.

Kirks gusset
16th Oct 2009, 11:57
Six Months, But I doubt anyone will let you just jump in a A320 and base train! You will need a sim detail before hand if it has been a while.