PDA

View Full Version : is there anybody who is now at European Flight Training in fort pierce?

adam75
12th Oct 2009, 18:10
Hi, i m thinking about going going to this school for my CPL, I d like to know somebody who is there now, or who is going to attend the couse,

hear you

byee

PIELORD
15th Oct 2009, 10:16
Hi Adam

I visited EFT late July this year, whilst I appreciate you are looking for someone who is actually training there at the moment I would be happy to share my experiences with you or anyone else who is interested.

Please feel free to PM or reply via this post.

Regards

lander66
16th Oct 2009, 15:43
Hi,

I am also interested in training there, could you give some details on the general facilities? Also, do EFT help you gain employment with an airline?

Thanks

ford cortina
16th Oct 2009, 21:16
Folks do a search, there is a lot and I mean a lot of very valid information about EFT on this site.

Lander do EFT help you gain employment with an airline

You are joking right? no flight training school can get you a job, I take it you wish to join an Airline, they may offer you a job as a flight instructor, but that could depend on how well you do.

I went to EFt several years ago, they did what I asked of them, they helped me get a CPL, MEP and IR. I got my self a job, it was not up to them.

I would be very wary of any school that tells you they can get you a job. That said if you want a job the the Boeing 737, Classic and NG. Once you get your type rating let me know, I may be able to help if you pay me £25,0000 in used £20.00 notes:E

lander66
9th May 2010, 20:37
Just looked back at my few previous posts, realised how silly that question I asked sounded, it was only a few months ago but still, should have known better.

Honestly, I think a flying job for £25000 sounds worth it in this day and age, might give you a shout in a few years :}. This time I was joking by the way... kind of..