PDA

View Full Version : BA-0212 BOS-LHR Today arr 0500

GGR
10th Oct 2009, 10:56
Just had to post my most sincere thanks to the crew of the above. Being unfamiliar with the Club seating pod/tray table/ foot rest arrangement, I managed to empty a full glass of red over my trusty light coloured chino's, (notice I avoided beige in the description here!). Crew were just fantastic and although I could quote names, I feel it inappropriate to do so. Not only was I handed a sleep suit, my damaged bags were whisked off to a place of confinement to reappear at LHR still damp but a valiant attempt to clean spillage duly noted. I managed to wing it through LHR and up to MAN in my sleepy bottoms, so there!

Thanks again all BA0212

GGR

Jarvy
10th Oct 2009, 12:56
We always use this route to go back to the UK and have always had good service. Only problem can be time keeping but I am sure this is normal to or from the North east coast.
Boston airport is small and often friendly.
Jarvy

raffele
10th Oct 2009, 19:46
Make sure you fill in this form to make sure your gratitude gets to the crew themselves!

British Airways - Customer compliments (http://www.britishairways.com/travel/webforms/public/en_gb?eId=120001&wfpId=customer_compliments&refevent=contact_us)