PDA

View Full Version : Cat and Mouse game

lomapaseo
9th Oct 2009, 23:21
here I am reading Prune and scrolling down through the thread posts and bing suddenly my mouse goes haywire. As I thumb the mouse wheel the text shrinks or expands and the pointer page refuses to scroll.

So I close out IE and try again. Still no luck. I had recently changed the battery in my wireless mouse so I discarded the notion of a weak battery as the culprit.

I then descided to try a MS Office program to see if it was a IE vs mouse fault. When I tried to open MS-Excel I got an error message saying that it had detected that my control key is being held down. I went huh?? I hadn't even been using the keyboard. So I looked down at the keyboard and there was my black cat laying with his fat butt oozing over on the control key.

I'm sure that others have problems with their lap cats interfering with their internet browsings

inadequate

ZH875
10th Oct 2009, 12:30
You should have noticed the cat, or did you think you had a new fangled keyboard with a built in pencil sharpener hidden under a furry flap.

lomapaseo
10th Oct 2009, 17:31
Of course I know the cat is there somewhere. Don't most cats lay on your, lap, on top of the monitor or on top of your mouse pad when you sit at your computer? Since they are content just to sleep, they are just taken for granted until of course something goes wrong with the computer and you star panicking:}

When the missus sits at the computer the cat lays on her lap as she strokes it. I don't allow that because if I move the cat starts to fall off and hooks onto me privates with its claws

mixture
10th Oct 2009, 17:37
So I looked down at the keyboard and there was my black cat laying with his fat butt oozing over on the control key.

ewwwww.... remind me not to use your keyboard !

I'm sure that others have problems with their lap cats interfering with their internet browsings

Wasn't there some individual in the news of late trying to suggest to the judge that the reason why certain files on his/her computer were due to feline interference ?

Mike-Bracknell
11th Oct 2009, 12:50
Strange, I find the presence of pussy in my internet browsing a positive experience :cool:

srobarts
11th Oct 2009, 13:25
Strange, I find the presence of pussy in my internet browsing a positive experience Until She Who Must Be Obeyed creeps up behind one.........

Mike-Bracknell
11th Oct 2009, 13:50
Until She Who Must Be Obeyed creeps up behind one.........

She'd have a job - she's in Belarus at the moment. :E