PDA

View Full Version : Private Hire Bonanza/C210 YPJT

Hill Roller
8th Oct 2009, 11:23
G'day,

Does anyone know of any Bo's and 210's for Private hire at JT?

Thanks,

Roller

Ferrett
8th Oct 2009, 13:01
Heliwest have an A36 Bonanza.

aerodude
8th Oct 2009, 13:21
Jandakot Flight Centre and ACFT both have 210's for hire. I am pretty sure ACFT has a 200hr minimum. Not to sure about JFC. Best thing is to give them a ring :ok:

Chimbu chuckles
8th Oct 2009, 21:21
Moron:ugh:

YPJT
8th Oct 2009, 23:18
Jaap Flentri's aircraft are usually tied up on long term jobs with charter operators up north but occasionally come back down to Jandakot and may be available.

Wannabe QF, so you are suggesting that the hirer goes into ACFT's reception to pick up the keys and announces, "Oh I have done a deal with Mr PQY and I am hiring off him direct". Despite the fact that ACFT maintain the bookings, keep the thing clean, make sure it is serviceable (you know all those little things like oil, cleaning materials etc) and probably pay their staff in the process to do so.

Rant over, Chimbu Chuckles summed it up in one word anyway.:ok:

The Green Goblin
8th Oct 2009, 23:21
Be careful with PQY, it seems to be cursed with weakened gear down locks and has had the gear collapse three times that I am aware of.

VH-MIQ at JFC is a nice 210 and has aircon. You may even get some work out of them doing the shark bay run from Jandakot, or the opportunity for some ICUS.

Bunbury Aero club had an A36 for hire along with Shine Aviation in Geraldton. I think Geraldton Air Charter also private hire their Bonanzas.

There used to be a 210 owned by a fella called Luke at Jandakot which was a lovely example of a 210 complete with leather, bose headsets and DVD screens. I can't remember the rego but if you ask around I'm sure you will find it out. It may have been VH-LWA?

Hill Roller
9th Oct 2009, 06:18
Thanks for the replies,

Ferrett that is interesting, out of curiosity do you know what they use it for?

GG, it seems LWA is registered as a C208, I'll see where the phone calls take me.

Thanks again :ok:

The Green Goblin
9th Oct 2009, 07:27
Sorry it was VH-XAM

VH-LWA was the grand caravan he owned :ok:

Ferrett
9th Oct 2009, 09:11
Hill Roller

Sorry I gave you the wrong information. The Bonanza at Heliwest is an F33 (4 seats). I have flown it on several occassions and is very nice and well presented.

Heliwest do a little bit of charter in it, however most of the flying appeared to be private hire.

the wizard of auz
9th Oct 2009, 11:00
LWA is definitely a van. I hired it a couple of times and its a plum. :ok: