PDA

View Full Version : FIC forms

moevydotnet
7th Oct 2009, 17:09
Hi @ all,
I have a UK CPL, but I do my FIC in germany

Does anyone know which forms I need. I called the caa and the girl told me that I need the SRG1131.
At the end of form SRG1131 they say:

For the issue of a Flight Instructor Rating, IRI, CRI or addition of SPA ME Aeroplanes or Removal of No Applied Instrument Restriction
• All original Flying Logbooks
• Flight Test Report Form
• Payment Form SRG\1187.

Can anyone tell me which srg form is a "Flight Test Report Form" ? I couldnt find it with the search function :(.

Thanks.... Michael

GearDownFlaps
7th Oct 2009, 17:47
Michael its the bit on the form that the examiner signs , I stand to be corrected but thats how I remember it you dont get a specific one like when you do the cpl/ir.

moevydotnet
7th Oct 2009, 17:50
ok... then I only need the SRG1131 form. The examiner sign it ant thats it?
Its just one form?

Michael

GearDownFlaps
7th Oct 2009, 18:00
yeh mine wasnt too long ago but yeh it was just that from along with the stuff they requested log book etc , but make sure you have all the hours accounted for on your form , they werent gonna issue mine based on a discrepancy of 12 minutes , their mistake but they were dogged about it.

moevydotnet
7th Oct 2009, 18:03
It is SRG1131 form, logbook and payment form, is that correct?
If you look into the SRG1132 there is a part which is called "Flight Test Report".

The requirements are the same in UK / Germany. 25h with FI and 5 with an other FIC student.

GearDownFlaps
7th Oct 2009, 18:30
Thats the one yeh , thirty hours total you dont have to do the five hours mutual , its an option that you can use with 5 hrs max

moevydotnet
7th Oct 2009, 18:33
jep... thanks for your answers...

JUST-local
7th Oct 2009, 18:49
You will also need!

1, Copy of FIE authorisation.
2, Origional (German) FI test examinars record.
3, Copy of schools JAA approval to do the course.
4, Course completion certificate.

Plus all the other stuff mentioned, this is only from memory it is listed somewhere.

:) Enjoy

moevydotnet
7th Oct 2009, 18:59
jep... I called the caa and the girl said that I need:

- SRG1131
- Logbook
- Payment form
- copy of FIE licence and authorisation
- JAA approval of the flightschool

The Course completion certificate is the SRG1131 or not?
She didnt said anythign about the Origional (German) FI test examinars records. But I will keep them all. Bevore I send the stuff to the caa I will give them a ring to check that everything is correct. Or to say it short I send them all what I have :).

Curtis E Carr
7th Oct 2009, 19:27
Is this (http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/FORSRG1169.pdf) the Flight Test Report Form referred to above?

moevydotnet
7th Oct 2009, 19:30
It looks like this... in the SRG1132 it looks like the same. Thx...

Michael