PDA

View Full Version : Airline SE Asia, Eaglejet 737 linetraining scheme

flyhigh85
7th Oct 2009, 10:01
HI

Anyone who know which Airline in SE Asia Eaglejet is sending 737 pilots too?

Eaglejet will not give me any more info about it unless I go further in the process:hmm: something I refuse to do before I know which Airline it is :ugh:.

If anyone is on the scheme right now, please PM me or put it out on the thread. Nice to get some first hand info about the conditions :ok:

Cheers

blusky75
7th Oct 2009, 12:43
the Company is Lion Air....and for the Europe Royal Air Maroc....me either I m thinking to get that program,,just waiting 2 things that could get better

djanello
7th Oct 2009, 17:56
Can anyone give more info on this? Things like payment, duration of contract and costs?

flyhigh85
7th Oct 2009, 23:26
Just go to eaglejet.com and read the info there, if you send them an email and ask they will give you some more info.

So Lion Air got the waiver at last, I wonder if it is possible to go straight to lion air. Anyone know if they are hiring?

About the contract, you will do 500 hrs in one year! man that is a loong time:suspect:

flyhigh85
10th Oct 2009, 09:20
Exactely and that is the way it should be:}

flyhigh85
13th Oct 2009, 09:34
Anybody out there working with Lion Air? Please PM me or put something out on the thread, some inside info would be highly regarded:ok:.

airbusbatics
13th Oct 2009, 23:48
Not applicable to Lion Air, but regarding Eaglejet's program with Royal Air Maroc, please take note than there is an IFALPA recruitment ban for Royal Air Maroc.

Careful what you might get into.....

IFALPA Recruitment Ban (http://www.ifalpa.org/downloads/Level1/Recruitment%20Bans/10IND017%20Mutual%20Assistance%20Update%20-%20Morocco.pdf)

flyhigh85
19th Oct 2009, 14:28
When I checked the link to IFALPA they was not on list of recruitment bans:=. The 3 companies that was on it was from italy, israel and portugal.