PDA

View Full Version : Portugal AERONAUTICAL ACADEMY OF EUROPE - Academia Aeronáutica de Évora

Joe Costa
3rd Oct 2009, 12:32
Hi there everyone,

I would like to ask if there is anyone who could give me some feedback of the flight school in Portugal, Evora 'AAE' Aeronautical Acadamy of Europe - Academia Aeronáutica de Évora.

In the near by future I am planing to move to Portugal and perhaps go ahead with my pilot training there and would like to know if AAE is a globaly recognised flight school and any other details such as job prospects and peoples experiences there.

Thank you for the attention.

Joe Costa

Yazid
5th Oct 2009, 11:20
Hello,

From my point Academia de Evora is probably the best school in Portugal.
You have other schools, for example in Tires (Lisbon), like Gestair you will probably spend € 60.000 or even more take in account a place to stay, food, etc....
In Portugal you have at least 5 schools the ones that I know are one in Porto called Nortavia, three in Lisbon you have Gestair, Omni, Leavia and in Evora you have Academia de Evora probably the best and with better reputation from my point of view but the more expensive. But the job oportunities in Portugal even as flight instructor at this momment are very difficult and the market is still closed :ugh: but you never know when the things are going to improve!

This is all my opion. If I where you before I choose any school I would visit them first and talk with the staff and see the facilities and all that.

Good flights.