PDA

View Full Version : Air Asia A Con Job

QAR
1st Oct 2009, 16:22
Airasia A Con Job
I just came to know this.

The Best airlines in the world airasia...they send their pilots to toulouse for the A340 type rating..

do you all know what they ask from their pilots?????????????

"CAN YOU PAY FOR YOUR HOTEL AND PERDIEM FIRST AND WHEN YOU GET BACK WE WILL REIMBURSE YOU AFTER 2 MONTHS.."

what kind of con job is this..i have never heard of this before..

no matter how small an airlines is but no one has ever done this..no matter its in the good times or bad times..

even worst this airlines has 80+ aircrafts and claim to be the best..

what a load a cr*p...

that fat bl++dy useless ceo goes around driving flash cars and sponsorsF1 team...and WHAT HE DOES by asking their pilots to pay first for their traninng accomadation...

this is just utter RUBBISH...

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM ONE OF THEIR MANAGEMENT BACK THEIR CEO UP..

IndAir967
1st Oct 2009, 16:32
So are you stuck in toulouse now ?:sad:
Do u need any money ?:rolleyes:

JulieFlyGal
2nd Oct 2009, 00:07
Tony Fernandes is on Facebook, so why don't u just let him know?

Tony Fernandes | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/tonyfernandes)

Duh
2nd Oct 2009, 09:53
I hear your bonded even if your fully qualified. It looks as if the employees are a profit center for the company.

IRISHPILOT
2nd Oct 2009, 10:03
My company does the same, except I never got it back even 6 months later. Due for sim again now, same thing...

ReverseFlight
2nd Oct 2009, 12:08
It's the new business model for airlines driven by the world economic recession. That's the reality which the airlines (not just us pilots) are coming to face up to and accept.

No prizes though for guessing whether they will do a U-turn when the economy recovers. It's just pure business sense.

Famous quote : "What's done is done and cannot be undone."

The Rage
2nd Oct 2009, 15:04
Well just the other day an AA taxing into KLIA requested for a certain parking stand at the LCC terminal, only to be told by the ground control to "tell tony to settle the parking charges before you'll be allowed to park there". Ouch!

Virtual Reality
2nd Oct 2009, 18:07
So who is cleverer now? The pilot who allow to be prostituted by the company or the managers/bean counters/CEO who really know how to make money out of the pilot group .............:{

lpokijuhyt
2nd Oct 2009, 20:00
Pretty soon they will be bonding the bonded.

manflex69
3rd Oct 2009, 13:06
Virtual......

I 100% agree with you....:ok:

QAR
3rd Oct 2009, 16:20
TO MAKE IT WORST...

the fat scumback ceo..has his pilots in management who suck up to him and act as pimps so their pilots can be prostituted..WHAT A BLODDY JOKE!!

the whole thing is a con job...

to me NO MATTER IF THE TIMES ARE GOOD OR BAD BUT NO WORKERS SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THIS...LET ALONE PILOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

411A
3rd Oct 2009, 20:14
As far as some pilots go, PT Barnum said it best, many years ago....'there is a sucker born every minute'.
True then, true now.
Will this change?
Hardly likely.

And so it goes....:}:rolleyes:

HiAltFlyer
4th Oct 2009, 06:33
"I'll never pay for training" the comments of the few, the proud, the fools. Boys this is just a sign of the times and economic facts for some companies to stay in business. Those who have what it takes to be hired by a "primo airline" will travel to work in first or business class and the rest will do it in coach.
fly low and slow and reduce power in the downwind turns
Cheers

a345xxx
4th Oct 2009, 08:44
Doesn't Tiger airways also ask for a payment to get a rating?

acegreaser
4th Oct 2009, 09:48
Doesn't SQ ask for a bank guarantee before being offered a job. But still half of you guys would take the SQ job.

Capt Vertigo
4th Oct 2009, 10:25
Well said.. ace! :ok:

Duh
4th Oct 2009, 13:21
What are the Air Asia hiring information? What kind of rosters/pay/living costs etc etc

a345xxx
4th Oct 2009, 20:28
so looks like AK isn't the only one playing this game!:(

angelgabriel
5th Oct 2009, 14:37
well...the only ones to be blamed is the pilots.when will all grow a set of BALLS and stand up:confused:.

we should not allow the FAT BANGLA to bully us.why should we have to pay our own money first? when the useless mgt pilots go for the courses,all the cash and hotel acc is given b4 these idiots even step on the plane.:=:=.

giving a con story in the papers today about defering a/c...new terminal won't be ready on time....BULL ****.

only god knows when we will OPEN OUR EYES :eek:.

acegreaser
5th Oct 2009, 14:56
You're right. Most of us will never grow a set of nuts. Look at the Middle East. Everyone there is making noise, but no collective action. Because everyone still needs a job....of cos the guys in India have steel nuts.

Duh
6th Oct 2009, 18:06
I hear they are hiring DEC's. Where do you apply? What are the pay and benefits. Anyone on this site work there?????

Duh
7th Oct 2009, 12:51
Anyone? :}:}

QAR
8th Oct 2009, 13:04
maybe you all say that not only ak does this but others as well..

but trully i have never heard of an airlines asking their pilots to pay for their food and hotel 1st when they go on a company trip to be type rated for ak..

what a load of ****..

and they call them self the best airline..with 80+planes..

and wanting to compete with SQ,CX,MH,EK,EY...

i dont know in what F***ing sense that fat conmen ceo wants to compete...

what a load of crap!!!

skysurfer71
11th Oct 2009, 18:36
Dear Duh, I've heard Air Asia pays MYR 25000 (around USD 7000) to Captains & MYR 10000 to F/Os of A320 fleet. About 70-75 hours a month. All shuttle flights, no layovers ( that's a good thing, no chance of being asked to pay for hotel accomodation from your own pocket ! ) No idea about A340 pay.
The Captain's salary is reasonably good to afford a decent lifestyle in Kualalumpur which is a great place to live.

flightleader
13th Oct 2009, 03:06
Sky,

Try driving 70km to do daily return flight that has no proper FTL and then drive another 70km home after the flight......and do that 4 times a week!:yuk:

DCA has AIC telling all operator to formulate their FTL base on CAP371 but chose to close one eye on Red Devil. Now guess who is the transport minister of this country??

bmwm5
13th Oct 2009, 06:06
he he he F/Os getting 10k....wow....

KaptenLanun
13th Oct 2009, 06:31
he he he F/Os getting 10k....wow....

Could be more if u get more flights of the 330/340s...........:D!!

Selamat terbang kalian...........

babotika
13th Oct 2009, 07:33
10k / month for FOs? That's not for everyone.

As to the original rant, well they're paying for my hotel. Maybe you didn't ask nicely enough?

S.

bmwm5
14th Oct 2009, 11:44
on the 320 you will be making around 7k....with 2 bars on your shoulder....with epf deduction on the allowance nowdays...hmmmmm......

priority-left
15th Oct 2009, 17:51
does anyone if they are recruiting any A320 captains
and anyone got a name and number to call
thanks

Chandler Bing
18th Oct 2009, 10:57
Hi,

Anybody could PM me a typical A320 captain and/or instructor roster , please ?
Would somebody know what is the status of expats regarding Malaysian income tax ?
Thank you in advance

squarecrow
30th Oct 2009, 06:43
I know of one similar to that QAR nearby to KLIA flying smaller Orange and white planes.
Rumours of a mass exodus shortly over issues like that apparently too,,