PDA

View Full Version : Jet Pay late again

functionisthestyle
30th Sep 2009, 15:34
Pay will now be on October 16th... which will probably be changed to October 25th.

This is for Sept pay. And that too after last months pay was 16 days late. And expats want to come here why?

southernmtn
30th Sep 2009, 15:37
"Better late than never."

functionisthestyle
30th Sep 2009, 15:45
which is exactly why they pay late. 'cause everyone thinks the way you do.

fullforward
30th Sep 2009, 16:37
...so your point is...:confused:

...and we don't see Jet doing any more expat recruitment :confused:(at least for the time being)

This late payment is probably consequence of the "union" promulgated mass sick leave losses, which turned the airline cash situation from bad to worse...
The net results was the return of the "sleeper" and his followers. Valuable leaders.

Wannabe Flyer
1st Oct 2009, 06:18
This late payment is probably consequence of the "union" promulgated mass sick leave losses, which turned the airline cash situation from bad to worse...
The net results was the return of the "sleeper" and his followers. Valuable leaders.

I agree whole heatedly!!!!! AMEN

Capt Apache
1st Oct 2009, 08:09
which is exactly why they pay late. 'cause everyone thinks the way you do

Don't you think you should have a little more patience with the company 'YOU BUILT'.After all when was this company ever paying late since the time YOU BUILT it ; except for this year

southernmtn You are right and you probably know what its like to be left in the lurch when your company shuts down and stops paying forever.

functionisthestyle
1st Oct 2009, 20:08
In a word? No.

They have the money. It's not about anything but chosing to play games. Hey I got an idea, Apache. Why don't you just donate your salary for the month to help the company YOU BUILT?

Die-hards like you are boring.

Wake up.

Capt Apache
2nd Oct 2009, 11:22
They have the money

Ofcourse they do.Thats what a rich company does.It stops all expansion,sells/leases its aeroplanes,lays off employees,curtails operations and starts begging for money in all the possible ways (rights issue,bank loans, etc etc etc).There is no smoke without a fire.You don't start stripping yourself when you are loaded with cash.(AND YOU ARE ASKING ME TO WAKE UP? HUH :ugh:)

Hey I got an idea, Apache. Why don't you just donate your salary for the month to help the company YOU BUILT?

Oh! What a brilliant idea ! It reminds me of a bunch of fools who were asking for a raise at a time when its company was reeling under losses.The same guys who ravaged the company getting yearly overtimes on top of monthly overtimes are now whimpering becoz they are getting their salary a bit late.Keep your brilliant ideas to yourself.

Die-hards like you are boring.

I would'nt say that I have bored you.I would say that I have P***** u off :D

southernmtn
2nd Oct 2009, 15:34
Apache, you and I are wasting our time here. The OP has forgotten his question in the first post, which my response was to. The expats are still joining because to get your pay late is better than sitting at home with no pay. Simple. Just like what you are saying, that those who have no income to pay the bills and feed the family will consider that if the pay check is late it at least helps to keep the family alive. So it's better than no income.
QED!!!!!!!
.....southernmtn, OUT!

fullforward
3rd Oct 2009, 03:16
Don't worry guys and gals: now that the "union" won and is ruling, under the command of the "sleeper" and his blue caps everything will be solved: no more late salary, a seat on shinning widebody for everybody, and all the perks. Forget to mention: no more this nasty expats!:ok:

Wannabe Flyer
3rd Oct 2009, 05:37
According to the TOI private airlines are trying to rope in the senior pilots from AI who are disgruntled. These guys are being roped in for the left seat.

Remember AI is cutting their pay so I am sure they might contemplate

1) Late pay
2) Good Pay
3) Left seat on a gleaming silver wide body
4) Management position so no union

Since these guys are no expats (though most of them seem to be from North India) do we now see the north south east west bashing next once these guys take the jobs??????

Always need an excuse. remember when you point a finger 3 more point back at you.

GlueBall
4th Oct 2009, 09:24
Capt Apache ". . . There is no smoke without a fire."

Ever heard of a smoke machine? :ooh:

Capt Apache
4th Oct 2009, 17:52
Ever heard of a smoke machine? http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/icon25.gif

Oh Yes ! I know that type too! They are using smoke sreens.Run! Run! They are plotting against us.They are doing it deliberately ! They are cooking all this up ! They are playing games ! They are misleading us !

Its called 'PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA':rolleyes: