PDA

View Full Version : Restoration Shops in Montana/Wyoming/North Dakota

JoeEagle
18th Sep 2009, 16:46
I am trying to remember the name of a restoration shop out west in either Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota that also has a side business. It's really the side business I am trying to locate. The side business makes custom posts (as in posts that support your front porch) on a specialized custom machine. This side business is run by the wife of the warbird restoration guy and they make awesome products, really the best I have ever seen.

Long story short, any help would be appreciated.

Joe

Oro-o
19th Sep 2009, 04:37
Normally I only lurk and learn, but in this case I can be of help.

You are thinking of Gary and Cindy Beck of Tri-State Aviation in ND. Here is the site for their construction business:

Cinderwhit & Company (http://www.cinderwhit.com/)

Hope that porch turns out nicely!

JoeEagle
21st Sep 2009, 13:31
Thanks very much for responding. as soon as I read Cinderwhit, i remembered what a great experience it was dealing with Cindy.

She supplied some posts for me several years ago. a contractor was next door working on a neighbor's porch complaining on what bad choices he had for posts and admiring mine. i told him i would get him that contact info so he might be able to use them in the future.

hopefully more business for Cindy.

thanks again for lurking!

411A
21st Sep 2009, 14:43
Just goes to show....there are small companies that really care about quality and customer service.
They will never run out of business, you can be sure.