PDA

View Full Version : Possible training at Indonesian Airline

NALGOLF
17th Sep 2009, 18:43
Hi all,
I would like to ask if somebody has any information about Lion Air?? I heard that some pilots are going there to do some training and maybe i´m interested.
I´m looking for any direct e-mail adress or information about the company.

flyhigh85
19th Oct 2009, 14:42
I am looking for the same thing!
Someone should be able to give some info about this matter:cool:.

What about the guys that went there from Eagle jet this month??

potkettleblack
19th Oct 2009, 17:00
Do you guys not like living? Indonesian airlines don't exactly have the best reputation in the world for safety. High energy approaches, approaches in extreme IMC conditions that should have been discontinued, overruns, hitting hills and numerous hull losses. Good luck.

taufiqpilot
21st Oct 2009, 08:30
Hi guys,

Although there is no instant changes ,Indonesian airline industry is reforming.
If you are interrested , you might wanna try this:

AddressLion Air
Flight Operations Department
Jl. Gajah Mada No.7
Jakarta, IndonesiaTelephone +6221 6326039
Fax: +6221 6348744

good luck!

JohnGV
21st Oct 2009, 19:16
Do you guys not like living? Indonesian airlines don't exactly have the best reputation in the world for safety. High energy approaches, approaches in extreme IMC conditions that should have been discontinued, overruns, hitting hills and numerous hull losses. Good luck.

Does this disable people from taking an interest Potkettleback? I think not.

Without researching further, These People interested won't be able to guage on whether this is for them or not.
Untill people have reviewed the SOP's for this airline and how maybe they have changed i don't think you can discount them individually.
A pilot makes his own choices and this in turn decides whether he is a good pilot.

Goodluck on the research for LionAir, Im interested to learn more about this operation also.

Anyone else with any REAL knowledge of this Operation - I'd be keen to hear more!
JV