PDA

View Full Version : Bahrain Air

che ci dò che ci dò!
17th Sep 2009, 12:17
Hi everyone,

I've just got an invitation for an interview with Bahrain Air, can anyone provide any info concerning T & C for rated DEC and concerning working environment?
Thanks in advance!

Do-27
17th Sep 2009, 18:07
Hi all!!:)

I ve been call too for the screening, dont know when, how, or anything about the contract....?¿:bored:

Any on e can please give us any advise about the company?¿... roaster, salary?.:confused: Chances for upgrading?...

I just listened the r going to take three A320 in stead of four....:\

Thank you very much indeed for the info in advance!!:ok:

Nice landings to all of u!

chai ja
17th Sep 2009, 18:25
Is this the company advertising for FOs ...requirments 200 hours on type 1000 total?

flyby71
18th Sep 2009, 13:10
Does anybody have any e-mail contact info for Bahrain Air. I keep sending my stuff to the e-mail on their careers page, but it keeps coming back to me. Did you guys have the same issue? Is there another e-mail I can use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

fractional
18th Sep 2009, 16:44
flyby71,
Call Cpt Lindsay Fenwick, Manager Standards & Quality Assurance. Try +973 1746 3330 first and ask to speak to him. Just say is a personal matter otherwise they'll start asking for details and put you through some other endless direction. This is not his personal number, but he may find out more than what you thought initially.
Note: It's the end of Ramadan. Eid will be most probably Sunday. This means Admin Offices will be closed for at least 3 days. Try a call on Thursday. Be aware of the time difference to zulu if you are not from this area (Z+3).

flyby71
19th Sep 2009, 00:21
fractional

thanks for a quick reply, I will do as advised mate.

Cheers

sirwa69
19th Sep 2009, 06:45
They obviously have loadsamoney they can afford to buy 4 A320's, have them painted in company logo and then leave them parked at Bahrain Airport doing nothing for weeks.

flyby71
20th Sep 2009, 14:42
Does anybody know what the compensation package is at Bahrain Air for FO/Captains.

Thanks

Riky86
20th Sep 2009, 17:46
hi guys

which are their minimum requirements? just cpl with a320 type rating?
anyone without an a320 type rating was called for the selection process?

thank you

Mephistopheles
20th Sep 2009, 20:33
Not to rain on your parade guys but DO NOT work for Bahrainis(at least not in Bahrain- Air Arabia the exception). If you have the choice look elsewhere since the litttle island offically has the highest number of thieves per square centimetre. Maybe use them as a stepping stone but the future here is non-existant since from all quarters there is no vision & no REAL plan for the future & that goes for every single company on the beautiful beachless island of Bahrain.

Duh
20th Sep 2009, 20:39
Mephis, are you speaking of Bahrain Air or Gulf Air ? Hard to tell as what you write sounds like both actually. Both are lead by clueless people and run as employment agencies for locals, Not "For profit businesses" :}

nsethi1906
21st Sep 2009, 16:49
Hell guys

Could someone please tell about requirement for First officer in Bahrain air. They are accepting type rated or has some other requirements.

Thanks alot in advance.

Cheers !