PDA

View Full Version : OFT Accomodation??

jonnyhock
15th Sep 2009, 19:10
Hi, im going to OFT in Kissimmee for 3 months in November but have opted out of the student accomodation in the hope that i will find something better/cheaper elsewhere.
Can anyone point me in the direction of any good places to stay? ive also heard that a few people have rented apartments on thier own in the surrounding area, would greatly appreciate any info/prices for this?

Many thanks

bajadj
16th Sep 2009, 21:17
If it's cheap you want then the paradise inn on the i192 is $155 a week including tax, has a small pool, cable tv, wifi etc, very cheap but pretty horrible, but at $22 a night I doubt you'll find cheaper! also gret british pub next door called fawlty towers.

michal_kucharski
16th Sep 2009, 22:41
Crown Motel is very good. I lived there for 2 months. It's clean, very good location (Hwy 192, close to Bravo Supermarket with great South American food), swimming pool, $23 for single and $25 for double room per night, Wi-Fi in price. OFT charges far to much for those noisy students appartments, if you want quiet place to study you'd better stay away from those student appartments.

Good luck

B2N2
17th Sep 2009, 13:01
Try this one:
Kissimmee Apartments, Kissimmee Apartments For Rent, Kissimmee Apartment Rentals | OLX.com (http://kissimmee-florida.olx.com/houses-apartments-for-rent-cat-363)
Or otherwise spend the first week in a hotel as you go looking for apartments.
The local papers and free brochures you can get at the gas stations.