PDA

View Full Version : Successful Training in EFT, Florida

alkatifa
14th Sep 2009, 00:14
I'm really happy after finishing my PPL this week and would like to add some feedback here:

I understand the importance of picking the right school as I've been through all that myself and would like to say that I'm 110% happy with my decision as to come to EFT in Fort Pierce, Florida.

The guys here were just awesome from the beginning and I would recomend the school to anyone wishing to come to Florida and get the best bang for the buck. Both Ian, Matt and the instructors were as nice and professional as you could ask for and I'll be back later for sure.

Happy flying and keep smiling!

DutchEagle
16th Sep 2009, 16:16
Yep, I totaly agree with you. My experience with them this past spring has been also very positive. :ok:

Happy landings!

destinationsky
17th Sep 2009, 19:01
how long did it take you to do your ppl? I am going out there next week for my ppl but im on a time limit!

alkatifa
18th Sep 2009, 16:54
Hey there

It took me just over a month to finish it and I think it was pretty quick. Anyway you shouldn't account for the minimum time as they say it's possible to do it in 4 weeks but in reality it's almost impossible.

I've seen people go there, with only 4 weeks available and they got home without the PPL. You really should consider an extra week or something cos you never know how much time it'll take, weather, etc.

Good luck!

eagle1raptor
27th Sep 2009, 18:05
Hey guys! I'm also considering going to EFT in early 2010 for a PPL (possibly also IR), and would like to hear from some of you that have recently returned from there what the aircraft fleet was like? decent maintenance? enough aircraft or was there low availability?

I understand from alkatifa that it takes more than the minimum (3 weeks according to their site?!) time, and why is this? is there a lot of waiting time for aircraft? or for instructors perhaps?

What is the accommodation like?

And did you end up spending more money than the price they advertise?

Any help is much appreciated

Thomas