PDA

View Full Version : Even more good news at Emirates

puff m'call
13th Sep 2009, 13:18
Senior member of Emirates management has been done for drink driving.:D I've heard two names but can't confirm.

Has anyone else heard anything?

Just hope the company treat them the same way as they do us pilots at the moment. :ugh:

EGGW
13th Sep 2009, 13:39
Heard that this had been denied on the Cabin Crew Portal by KG, hint, hint. Of course they wouldn't ever lie :ouch:

EGGW

halas
13th Sep 2009, 15:49
TD was done last month.

If it happens twice then what happened to MQ from safety department will have to follow.

halas

ekslave
13th Sep 2009, 18:34
I heard the initials TC mentioned but find that hard to believe.

Surely he would have a driver?

puff m'call
13th Sep 2009, 18:53
Funny you should say that, heard the same.:E

h3dxb
13th Sep 2009, 21:13
Don't drink and drive :eek:

http://www.hat.net/album/south_america/patagonia/001_buenos_aires/11030012_poor_pilot_skill.jpg

allaru
14th Sep 2009, 02:39
Its all a case of who you know, and I would suspect that TC would be in the know so I would be surprised if he were the one.

now for a quick rant...

In any case love him or hate him, and peoples man he isn't, EK is his baby from the start, and its his no bullsh#t workaholic approach that has got this airline to where it is.

No doubt present times are extremely sensitive to say the least, with Dubais dependence on EKs cash flow, however his recent failure to reign in out of control middle to upper managers, and the pilot bashing campaign that followed will be the undoing of the business. Has in every other airline, and this won't be any different.

Melbourne was a perfect opportunity to reflect and make the MAJOR MAJOR changes that was so desperately needed, instead the reaction (post MEL) has been to completely destroy the little confidence, and safety culture that the pilot group had.

Sacking someone for photos, GA at MAN,.....YOU HAVE COMPLETELY LOST THE PLOT.

Great counseling job you did for the MEL crews..well done, and thanks to the other airline that flew its trauma counseling staff to sort it out..shame on you all.

The cards are now well and truly in place and I'm just waiting for the house to collapse.

rant over.....

EGGW
14th Sep 2009, 04:00
Not alluding to TC. Halas was correct.

EGGW

mini cooper
19th Sep 2009, 10:33
Any truth in the rumours of resignations on the A380 fleet?

ekslave
19th Sep 2009, 11:50
The 380 CFI has submitted his resignation (from training)

The only problem is that he is stuck so far up the ar*e of Management that he cannot be extracted!

joe.bloggs
23rd Sep 2009, 19:29
He was busy building bridges to LH so maybe he's headed there

hotcurry
24th Sep 2009, 09:53
Yip its TD and am told that this is the 3rd time. Old habits die hard!!