PDA

View Full Version : Skyline Aviation Club (India)

Marant
12th Sep 2009, 00:23
Any info on Skyline Aviation Club of India would be most appreciatted,. Thanks.

silent_scream
13th Sep 2009, 03:12
Marant, Mind shedding more light on the recruitment ? (Read your 1500$ deposit post).
Is it for a Charter Company, Airline or something else ?
A google search provided nothing other than an Aviation Ground school unit.

Silent.

Marant
13th Sep 2009, 07:10
No, it's A320 FO in ME. I called land line for the company with the website and the receptionist didn't know the person (HR Manager) I was looking for.
I'm just a bit suspicious. He wants the money sent via Western union. Anyone heard of any scams out there?

ksa5223
13th Sep 2009, 07:36
In general scammers ask you for western union payments. It is extremely common across the internet from ebay to hoax emails.

silent_scream
13th Sep 2009, 08:53
Am with ksa5223. Western Union, and generally any sort of transfer which is difficult to be traced if things get awry, are generally an indication of something fishy.

I'd research a tad more or Might just give this one a pass completely.

Fly Safe.
Silent.

Marant
14th Sep 2009, 16:00
Here's the reply I got from Avianation.
"
We have received a few e-mails regarding Skyline Aviation, and have subsequently pulled their jobs, and banned them from the site. While we are not sure they are a scam, the up-front money is sufficient for them to be pulled from the system. We recommend you not pursue any further contact with this company."

So be warned...!

The guy said his name is Chris Guiness (sounds Indian right!), Senior Manager HR...bla bla bla.

billybuds
15th Sep 2009, 20:20
Have a read......http://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/388896-scam-remember-stuart-martin-skylark-aviation-hes-back.html