PDA

View Full Version : Wataniya Update

Orangeapple
11th Sep 2009, 18:14
Times are a changing at WAN!

Head of IFS and CC has resigned, effective Oct. The Cabin Crew are walking around as if someone has died. I really don't blame them! Flights have been cancelled across the board, the excuse is Ramadan. Many of the crew have started to apply to other airlines and are preparing resignation letters.
Housing allowances are being taken away for flight deck and cabin crew, flight deck mobile phone allowance is no more. Half of the operations department don't even have contracts or just received them after almost a year. Flights are operating for less than 10 revenue pax to certain destinations etc.

Good times ahead it seems.

Orangeapple
13th Sep 2009, 18:56
"Hearing" about what is happening at an airline is QUITE different from actually being there to experience it. Some might be content with what is happening, but the majority are not. Leaving is exactly what I will be doing in the near future. Coming from a well established and run airline prior to this, the ineptitude and complete lack of communication is as clear as day. Trying to get anything done is like beating your head against a brick wall:ugh:, I learn from my mistakes and the beating will cease. If it takes losing all the good people to realize what is happening, then so be it.

optimus.Prime
14th Sep 2009, 06:33
@ orangeapple :
Ever thought about hopping over to KU?I guess they're still recruiting Cockpit Crew!And the remuneration(allowances included) are pretty attractive as well!:ok:

Duh
14th Sep 2009, 11:52
OrangeApple, your probably not all wrong about what your saying and your intentions, BUT, all airlines in this part of the world have their issues as has been said better by others. I will never forget what I was told as a new hire: Enjoy your new job, do not try to change things and do not try and IMPROVE things (ie: they like to beat their heads against the wall) :ugh:

functionisthestyle
15th Sep 2009, 08:11
Duh,

How defeatist of you.

Mgmt of Wataniya Airways has a long history of playing games with pilots. This comes as no surprise really.

wataniyacrew
15th Sep 2009, 10:39
What you have said is just the tip of the iceberg because it was heard today that crew salaries will be reduced to 350 KD and flying allowance will be reduced. Resignation of Head of IFS and CC was a very strong message for us all here and we all are now backing our bags.

If you have any new update please let us know.:confused:

crazypilot
16th Sep 2009, 14:40
Isn't the CEO himself an ex-pilot? BA right?

I think the airline should take a few lessons from a guide on how to set up airlines. Their marketing activity isn't that great....hardly anyone throughout the Middle-East has heard (or seen) of them!

Desert320
1st Oct 2009, 01:50
All is well you say! You are not here so how could you know!:=

Desert320
1st Oct 2009, 02:04
This is the kind of stupids they hire here. This is an actual report written against a FO here behind his back. this capt. can't even write a clear sentence!. I think the FO left the company because of it:ugh:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
REFERENCE TO FLT 2102 / 2103 KWI BEY KWI
I WOULD LIKE TO BUT MY COMMENTS AGAINST FO ---
PLS NOT THIS FO HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEM AND VERY WEEK IN SOP AND AIRCRAFT SYS KNOWLEDGE
WHICH LEADING HIM TO BE UNSAFE PILOT TO DO SO .

1 - KWI TO BEY DURING CLIMB PASSING APROX 20000 FT HE WAS V BUSY WITH HIS OWN PAPER, AND WHEN I ASKED HEM WHAT IS THIS? HE SAY MAY DAD SEND IT TO ME TO PLANE FOR HEM INVESTMENT ISSUE !
AND HE WAS PLANNING THAT UNTIL TOD ( KTN ) !! AND I HAVE TO TELL HIM EVERY TIME TO BAY ATTENTION TO THE AIR CRAFT.
2- BEFORE TOD I INSTRUCTED HIM PLS HAVE YOUR OLBA CHARTS OUT AND AREA CHART !!
3-AT BEY GROUND HE WILL BE PF TO KWI HE WAS WAITING UNTIL LAST MINUTES . I ASKED HEM FOR HIS TAKE OFF BRIEFING OR TO CALL BEFORE START CHECK SO HE SAIED OK . AND START HIS BRIEFING COMPLETELY NOT IN SEQUENCE AND NOT PROPER BRIEFING THROUGH THE FMS! AND AFTER THAT I ASKED HIM ABOUT THE TAKE OFF BRIEFING ? HE SAIED CAPTAIN YOU ALREADY DO IT AT KUWAIT SO WHY YOU ASKING ME TO DO IT AT BEY ! I THING CAPTAIN YOU HAVE YOUR OWN SOP !?
AFTER THAT I WENT WITH HEM THROUGH A PROPER FMS AND TAKE BRIEFING AND TO TEACH HEM WHAT TO DO . AND HE IS NOT LISTING OR HE WAS UNACCEPTED ANY THING AND HE WAS ARGUING FOR EVERY THING BY SAYING YOU ARE THE FIRST CAPTAIN TELLING ME SUCH NEW THING TO ME AND IT NOT OUR SOP !! EVEN WHEN I APPROVING ANY DOUBT FOR HEM HE WILL NOT TAKE IT AND KEEPING ARGUING . SO BY CUTTING IT SHORT I TOLLED HIM OK I HAVE CONTROL AND YOU WILL BE PNF TO KWI , HE REPLY TO ME GOOD I DON'T LIKE TO FLY TO DAY SPECIALLY WITH YOUR SOP !! AND YOUR BAD CRM !!
4DURING CLIMB OUT OF BEY NO CALL OUT FROM HEM AND TRYING TO FELL THE T. LOG AND TO BUT HIS CHART BACK BEFORE REACHING CHAKA VOR !!! AND NO ATTENTION TO THE AIRCRAFT WHAT SO EVER . AND I HAVE TO REMANDING HIM EVERY TIME WHAT TO DO ?
5-DURING CRZ I TOLLED HIM I WILL GO BACK TO TOILET YOU HAVE CONTROL AND RADIO . NO ANY ACTION FROM HIM ! AND I REPEAT MY REQ TO HIM?
BEFORE LEAFING MY SEAT . HE SAID OK CAPTAIN AS YOU LIKE AND IM FLOWING YOUR ! SOP OK I WILL BUT MY HARNESS AND MY*SEAT BELT ON AND IT IS FIRST TIME TO DO IT FOR YOU ONLY . AND NO BODY ASKING ME SUCH A REQ BEFORE.
DEAR CAPTAIN ADEL . THE FO --- NOT UP TO STANDARD AND VERY LAZY WITH LOW ATTITUDE AND UNSAFE PILOT .
THIS IS PASS FOR YOUR KIND INFO AND NESS ACTION
????????????????
27/08/2009
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a bunch of camel sh1t!!

optimus.Prime
1st Oct 2009, 06:30
Thats funny!

BAY ATTENTION........i guess he meant PAY ATTENTION!

2nd ly,

LEAFING MY SEAT......Does the 320 come with trees ,growing in the Cockpit, as standard equipment?

Camel ****....Well you can say that again!

Dubaian
1st Oct 2009, 06:42
Pee cool and have a Bebsi, folks. :cool:
Ps & Bs in Arabic are a major problem - one doesn't exist in the alphabet. Hence native arab speakers often come up with some colourful 'english'. :)

NTM
1st Oct 2009, 08:19
Sounds like BS to me..
After all the crap the "FO' put him through, the captain has to go to the lav, on such a short flight (BEY-KWI).

I just dont believe, this is a legit report..

Later,

sanddune 1
1st Oct 2009, 11:14
I know the first officer personally. He has been flying Airbus for years, and knows his stuff! The Capt that put this report in on him is quite inept, un-professional, and rather useless on the flight deck. Just look at the english, grammar, and spelling. Apparently, he (the Capt) was "let go" from his previous company for not following SOP's and basically making up his own procedures. He then supposedly was not flying for 5 years before being hired by this present company, Wataniya.

He is quite good friends with the Director of Training though, and I hear he is being made a TRI. Wonderful ! Another idiot who has his own policy for everything, and another set of SOP's that you will have to learn - anything less, and you risk being an un-cooperative infidel who might be told to "shut up - I am the Captain"!!!!

More like "I will make up the rules as I go along and you better keep up, or you will have a report filed against you." What tools !!! If this is indicative of Wataniya management (and I hear from friends it is) then I think I'll stay far away from this particular outfit.

Duh
1st Oct 2009, 11:15
NTM, I don't believe it either. Thats a very funny story but highly unlikely.
And by the way, BEY to KWI is long enough for at least two(2) PEE breaks. ahhhhhhhhh

Duh
1st Oct 2009, 11:18
Sanddune, you have made the story more plausible for sure. They do operate that way around here.

Orangeapple
2nd Oct 2009, 13:02
Everything being said is 100% true. Though all airlines in the ME have their own problems, these are too much for even the most hardened. Yes, the flight deck are reporting each other for the smallest thing. Yes, the crew are not happy at all. Yes, the flying pay will be reduced, but not the basic. Yes, you have to buy your own ticket back if you resign. Yes, the HR department have no clue about Kuwaiti Labour Law. Yes, "the habibi" system is in place making it hard for anyone to be heard. WAN could/can be a amazing airline, pity they are ruining it.

Desert320
2nd Oct 2009, 16:50
The report is unfortunately very true and was written in true arab style....behind your back and directly to the Dir of Ops/COO....this Capt.'s buddy. The F/O had no idea about it until he was told to explain himself....he did explain himself and did a great job of it but it didn't matter because here you are always wrong even when you are right! The F/O was suspended while the Capt was promoted to TRI/CheckAirman!!:eek: The reason everyone knows about this is because when the F/O resigned he copied this same report and his response to his resignation letter and sent it to the entire company, board or directors, and the local CAA....classic!:D The name of this idiot capt. was apparently edited to protect his guilt but is was a Capt. SOMEONE a napoleon type prick who makes up his rules as he goes along and is never consistent with them. I've personally had the displeasure of flying with him:ugh::ugh::ugh:.

cpt.parrot
4th Oct 2009, 13:13
Based on Desert320's PPRUNE join date of Sept. '09, am I the only one here speculating that he/she may be the FO in question???

sanddune 1
4th Oct 2009, 23:51
I think we have digressed from the main focus of this thread, which is the sad state of affairs between the pilots, flight ops, and management in Wataniya. Experienced guys came to Wataniya to help start an airline that they obviously believed in, and expected the T & C's of their contract to be honored. Only to find out that still not even a year old, the company is changing, disregarding, and blatently breaking the said contracts and making up - it would seem, - its own rules and regulations as we go along. The longer I'm here, I'm realizing that this seems to be standard practise for airlines in this part of the world. And the attitude of "If you don't like it - then leave" permeates all facets of the operation. Unlike other countries, and airlines in them - who try to recruit and retain skilled individuals to grow their companies, and who are encouraged to grow with the company - these guys just seem to take, and take, and take, until YOU cannot take it anymore!!!!!

Integrity plays a major role in attracting and keeping people that will bring success to any organisation, and I think that Wataniya management as well as Middle East carriers on a whole need to re-visit the definition of this word if they are serious about their future success.

Rant over !!! :(

Duh
6th Oct 2009, 23:48
To good to resist...in all honesty, who in their right mind continues to work for or slave for a company that's keeps changing the contract. Must not be to bad or you'd have left by now.

Blue320
7th Oct 2009, 19:54
Duh, it's easy to say if you have a good job and opportunities. It takes a lot to move around the world for a new job and even more to go back! Unfortunately, it is that bad ... they are really great at attracting you so you don't know what they are really like until you are have made the move then it's too late...for most and they know that. You are not treated any different from a man due (spelling?). They piss on you daily & try to convince you it's just raining...in the desert! I guess it's just what you are use to and what you need but some just don't have a choice, some just think it's the norm and don't mind the piss:ugh:, and some are just doing it for the flt. time, but most are just doing it short term for the $$ which is the only good thing...but they are hacking that away little by little each day so there will soon be no reason for even short term. ....a real shame.

crazyduck
9th Oct 2009, 09:00
well well well

"spitting on your airline "game started...

facts:
-people left the airline after having signed for a loan with the bank(doesn't sound like robbery????)

-People spread rumors about cutting salaries,allowances and bankruptcy just to have something to do during days off except being contadicted later o

-People behaviour is not professional(and i don't want to go deeper otherwise i will write a book about it)

this people complains like red barons:{:{:{:{ but there's a big difference:E and i don't think they were used to earn such big salaries

Moving away from your country means adapting,dealing with different cultures, lifestyles and people.If you cannot deal with that just leave,go somewhere else.
Changing country is not for everyone.Tolerance,culture,education and knowledge are main requirements.If you want to export or impose your country habits and customs... history teaches what happened in the past.
Time will tell us who was right and who wasn't.

And please stop spitting on your job because if you still do it without leaving
1 you have no attributes to change(or you are not skill enough to do it)
2you are an hypocrite
you look definitely like big black crows !it's better to stay away from you.:E

Orangeapple
10th Oct 2009, 00:49
First of all, to anyone who is/was not with Wataniya, maybe it would be best of you do not comment on what you think you know. Those of us that are/were with this specific company have very clear ideas(F A C T) of what is happening. From the "copy and paste" type contracts, to the reduction in benefits, the daily changes to SOP etc etc.

Regardless if someone took a loan or not, changed companies 100 times or "had a bad attitude" does that make what he says less true? Ted Bundy was knows as a nice guy, but he was also a nut job. All airlines have their own problems, yes but coming from another airline(true I did my fair share of complaining along with the masses) it is clear to see what is happening at Wataniya. Another previously employee recently sent an email detailing certain faults. I am quite sure it will be one here soon enough for everyone to see. There are more problems at Wataniya than there should be. That is the point of this thread. To detail those problems, not to assassinate the character of a previous employee because you didn't like what he had to say and you don't agree.:=

Gladiaviator
10th Oct 2009, 11:26
Crazyduck, I would just to love to see you "adapt" to flying in another airline, country, culture! It's fine long as you are in the ME but just try and fly anywhere outside; with your attitude you would not last a week! I have seen it before believe me........

The rumours about loans are totally untrue and just spread to sow dissension in the ranks. A thing that certain people in WN are very good at. Look at all the people that have resigned or run away ....... where there was no good reason ... only that they were not treated well from the start.

Please Management make it change! We are all willing to work long and hard for WN, just treat us half decently and let us plan our leave ahead and let us have our days off undisturbed. And please be careful who you promote to TRE status ..... look at their previous records ..........

And finally, Management please give us a pilot leader, ie one that leads from the front and represents our issues; someone that we can look up to. It would do wonders for productivity ...... promise!

crazyduck
12th Oct 2009, 09:53
"The rumours about loans are totally untrue and just spread to sow dissension in the ranks. A thing that certain people in WN are very good at. Look at all the people that have resigned or run away ....... where there was no good reason ... only that they were not treated well from the start.

There are fore sure some problems in such a young airline no lies but There's a group of people in WN that likes spreading rumors about other pilots/employees without knowing them.Frustration and not being in command plays this game sometime!Oh the Company was bad with those victims you are talking about.... Why the company cancelled the 70 hrs guaranteed? because there was someone lying at home without any interest in getting his licences due to the 70 hrs guaranteed....or may be when the company forced its employees to report when leaving the country because someone did not check his roster properly and did not show up the next day.Time is going and is showing the truth...
Fortunately there are some other positive people happy to be in WN who make working environment very enjoyable.
Last suggestion, try to be more respectful with people older than you that have more professional and human experience.It's a rule for surviving into the jungle which is not only your Country.
Refresh your memory. and try to show a little bit of maturity and gratitude.
the first is a requirement for an upgrade,if you are a pilot,the second one is up to you

MAXMEDLO
12th Oct 2009, 11:33
I’m wondering( yes, again! ), why is it that most ppruners writing on this subject seem to be more concerned by the persona of the pilot in question rather than the company he used to work for???

I think they are finding excuses for the company to ditch him more compelling and convincing than excuses for him to be unhappy!!

What I also don’t understand is why some people on the other hand keep insisting on protecting the guy’s image, as if by doing so, they are protecting their own image, or, in fact hiding their own incompetence.

What do you have to be afraid of ? I totally agree with crazyduck, there seem to be an unprofessional group within the pilot ranks, who in my opinion, are scared sh!tless that a day will come when their lack of ability and skills will be clearly visible to all, and that what’s happening now is just the beginning of the end.

Tread with care,your on thin ice lads, and your being monitored closer than you think.

crazyduck
14th Oct 2009, 05:21
To good to resist...in all honesty, who in their right mind continues to work for or slave for a company that's keeps changing the contract. Must not be to bad or you'd have left by now.
finally someone who realized:D

there seem to be an unprofessional group within the pilot ranks
I agree with you MAXMEDLO:ok:
Unprofessional is a word that involves as well
discipline, education, respect.All stuff that normally must be teached you when you start getting your licenses...make a soft landing,no matter if it takes all the runway:E,like a ppl pilot,you will be the hero!And if your colleague makes it hard or positive go home and tell to your buddies immediately, making fun of him /them because your life is based mainly on this...this is the biiiig difference between working with professionals or working with someone else.
And please be careful who you promote to TRE status ..... look at their previous records ..........
Yes Gladiaviator you are right:ok:...fortunately they already did it in the beginning.
But i also immagine that with thousand of hours on the bus you had many opportunities except WN right?where would you be if not in WN?????

that's all folks no more replies

Desert320
15th Oct 2009, 03:57
I’m wondering( yes, again! ), why is it that most ppruners writing on this subject seem to be more concerned by the persona of the pilot in question rather than the company he used to work for???

You mean like the comments that you wrote which the administrator soon deleted!

What I also don’t understand is why some people on the other hand keep insisting on protecting the guy’s image, as if by doing so, they are protecting their own image, or, in fact hiding their own incompetence.

Perhaps they are just protecting the truth and the profession!

What do you have to be afraid of ? I totally agree with crazyduck, there seem to be an unprofessional group within the pilot ranks, who in my opinion, are scared sh!tless that a day will come when their lack of ability and skills will be clearly visible to all, and that what’s happening now is just the beginning of the end. Indeed, a real professional statement and no doubt you're a crazyduck habibi!

Tread with care,your on thin ice lads, and your being monitored closer than you think. Uhhh, I'm soooo scard that I'm going to hide behind my screen name! What an idiot but carry on your tirade chap, they are entertaining and mhd knows we need it here!

Desert320
15th Oct 2009, 05:16
"well well well "spitting on your airline "game started... facts: -people left the airline after having signed for a loan with the bank (doesn't sound like robbery????) No, it just sounds like you are speculating and doing what you say others do spreading rumors about other pilots/employees without knowing them.
You think maybe they were tired of being robbed themselves?
FACT: 7 pilots in 10 months have "left". Have you ever wondered why?
FACT: I know 2 of them are/have paid off their loan.
There's a group of people in WN that likes spreading rumors about other pilots/employees without knowing them.
What the :mad: are you doing?:confused:
If you cannot deal with that just leave,go somewhere else.
Maybe they did as you said but typical and cowardice advice nonetheless!
-People spread rumors about cutting salaries,allowances and bankruptcy just to have something to do during days off except being contadicted later o FACT: People including you and your friend MAXMEDLO spread rumors of more than that and you ride on the word "FACT" then stick in your opinion while still "riding" on FACT! Look in the mirror and stop throwing stones at it!
FACT: My wages and benefits have been cut.
FACT: I don't know if yours have but it wouldn't surprise me either way.
FACT: We have lost money from day one with no projection of making money in the near future. (From the meeting last week.)
FACT: Loosing money eventually leads to bankruptcy. -People behaviour is not professional(and i don't want to go deeper otherwise i will write a book about it) this people complains like red barons but there's a big difference and i don't think they were used to earn such big salaries
FACT: Less than perfect pilots complain!
FACT: Slander against your colleagues is not professional.
FACT: Most of the ex-pats here (at one time) were use to making at least 2x and with 3x the time off...including myself. Pleas don't tell me to: just leave,go somewhere else.
Moving away from your country means adapting,dealing with different cultures, lifestyles and people.If you cannot deal with that just leave,go somewhere else. Great and professional advice for your colleagues sir...you are a first class :mad:! What we can't deal with are the lies----everything else is fine including your black crows, red barons, and spit! Changing country is not for everyone. Tolerance,culture,education and knowledge are main requirements. If you want to export or impose your country habits and customs... history teaches what happened in the past. Time will tell us who was right and who wasn't. You've got to be bludy kidding me!! Yep, you're showing some real "Tolerance,culture,education and knowledge"!! And you're telling me that your people don't "impose and export your country habits and customs" to other countries....what a :mad: hypocrite!! Have you ever lived or worked outside your country/region for an airline or in a professional environment? If so, were you lied to, disrespected, threatened, and intimidated on a daily basis? And did you "export or impose your country habits and customs"?? And please stop spitting on your job because if you still do it without leaving 1 you have no attributes to change(or you are not skill enough to do it) 2you are an hypocrite you look definitely like big black crows !it's better to stay away from you. So, you're saying 1. It's ok to spit on your company only after you have left and 2. If you are still here and want to do it you must be skilled to spit on them! Make up your mind! I say it's difficult not to spit on somebody when they are stealing and lieing from you no matter if you are with or not with the company! But, you are clearly the type that keeps taking it until you are rewarded....after all that is the way it is here so carry on and enjoy your reward! But again, who is the hypocrite!!!! Crazyduck, (when I decipher what you are saying) you're a real piece of the typical sand box arrogance! I see right through you! MAXMEDLO, you're not far behind...keep taking lessons from the CrazyQuack! When you guys aren't holding hands and sucking on the same shisha hose keep entertaining us mhd knows we need it!:eek: Carry on!

Orangeapple
15th Oct 2009, 13:58
Desert320 HALLELUJA! Thanks for saying all that. Well done!

MAXMEDLO
15th Oct 2009, 18:09
Desert320,

Your very amusing, childish yes, but still entertaining, carry on please, what next do you have to say? :hmm:

priority-left
15th Oct 2009, 19:58
could anyone provide a name and a number to call for a guy looking for a job

crazyduck
16th Oct 2009, 07:48
Ok let's try one more time and more simple:E
You've got to be bludy kidding me!! Yep, you're showing some real "Tolerance,culture,education and knowledge"!! And you're telling me that your people don't "impose and export your country habits and customs" to other countries....what a :mad: hypocrite!! Have you ever lived or worked outside your country/region for an airline or in a professional environment? If so, were you lied to, disrespected, threatened, and intimidated on a daily basis? And did you "export or impose your country habits and customs"??
My dear... have your ever been a guest or invited for dinner at someone else home?What was your behaviour?Slamming the door down placing your feet on the table shouting for a meal?According to your style probably.What i am trying to say is if you don't like the place,the country,the airline ,the management because being not in command raises a sort of frustration on you don't stress the population and leave.
Unfortunately we have to be represented for the time being but not at all of course by DesertRooster320.I like it cooked on the grill!Or dumping stuff on him when,as a crazy duck or quack i fly into the sky.
When you guys aren't holding hands and sucking on the same shisha hose keep entertaining us mhd knows we need it!http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/eek.gif Carry on!
Mhd needs some of you as well when he wants to watch the most amusing p:mad:t comedies...Don't drink too much iced beverages when you write here.... the remains of what lies inside a remote area of your skull could freeze :E

CD

sheiken around
16th Oct 2009, 07:52
Read some of the other threads before coming to work in the ME. However, if you still decide to come to this dump, call Satan at 666-666-6666 ..... that number should work from any part of the world, 'cos that's what you'll be doing, selling your soul to the devil.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PART OF THE WORLD !!! :*

Desert320
16th Oct 2009, 14:56
Your very amusing, childish yes, but still entertaining, carry on please, what next do you have to say?

Max, I just rebound off you so keep spinning your "FACTS" and we'll all be entertained! :ok:

Desert320
16th Oct 2009, 15:25
Yesterday 19:58
priority-left could anyone provide a name and a number to call for a guy looking for a job

Priority, read the many thousands of posts on this and other forums about working in this part of the world. It's all about 98% correct. There are a few positive things (good food, cheap petrol) but bottom line, they lie, cheat, and steal while they smile at you! Nobody; not even CrazyD or Max will deny! But, if you can take it then come on in. There will always be plenty of room in WAN for fresh blood!:E

gipsy moth
18th Oct 2009, 10:40
Hi guys, I'm considering the possibility to moving to Q8 from another Gulf Country. (no comments on that please)
I just need straight forward information ONLY about Wataniya rostering, How many days off?Any sort of pattern? How many hours per month? And a very important one... Do you do deep night fligts? In affirmative case; How many per month?

Thank a lot and happy flights

Blue320
19th Oct 2009, 16:01
Gipsy,

The outcome and quality of your roster is greatly determined on your "relationship" with the company and more importantly with the 2 rostering goons.
However, you will a max of 8 days off per roster per the DGCA. You have ZERO input in where these days off end up, where you fly, with whom you fly, and 2 consecutive days off is the norm! You will get a few standby days in between which they have been known to manipulate your roster by turning into a day off if they don't use you! If you are lucky and have a "relationship" you may be granted 3 consecutive days off and with some say in where you want these days!
A roster is published a few days before the end of the month (only because the DGCA requries) but it changes on a constant basis so it's a joke and planning a life is impossible because of the constant changes. You are neither told nor asked of the near daily changes but you are required to look for them daily. If you miss a change it is your fault and you will receive a miss trip and punished accordingly! You cannot trade days off and you cannot (officially) speak to rostering. You cannot exit the country on days off unless permission from the great commandante is received. If they need you (day off or not) and you don't answer your phone you will receive a miss trip and punished accordingly!
If you don't mind being on call 24/7 with no life then this is the place for you!

If you look on this thread or other threads about WAN you will find a lot of accurate info. on your question.
I think MAX has just scared most guys from responding but I'm sure he'll have something to say after this response!

But, fear is truly indicative of the life here at WAN.

gipsy moth
19th Oct 2009, 18:13
Thanks! Quite clear, what about the night flights?

MAXMEDLO
19th Oct 2009, 22:57
blue blue blue

As much as I hate to disappoint ye, but I have nay say, its amazing though that you admit that even your friends are not willing to back you up outta fear, they aren’t risking sticking out their necks even in an out of sight forum under phony names, makes you wonder! :yuk:

As I said before, what are you afraid of ? :hmm:

MAX the fearsome :E:E:E

Desert320
20th Oct 2009, 00:18
As I said before, what are you afraid of ? MAX, You just can't help but jumping on somebody for anything can you! Blue was simply describing the roster from his view...which you know nothing about! But, aren't you the one trying to instill fear by posting comments like: Quote: Tread with care,your on thin ice lads, and your being monitored closer than you think. What was your real reason for posting that comment? To keep guys from posting the truth?? Some guys may think you can actually be "monitored" but truth is you can't! If you could this forum and this thread would have been over years ago!! What are YOU afraid of MAX? Why are YOU hiding behind a screen name MAX? I know why I am...but, why are YOU MAX! I know you wont answer cause you're just a frustrated tool that's been in the dirt too long. But, you're still entertaining so keep posting your :yuk::mad:! Where is your buddy CrazyChicken hiding?!:O

priority-left
24th Oct 2009, 13:13
could anyone provide approx salaries for capt and fo

thanks

muppet in the sky
22nd Nov 2009, 15:34
Sad to see pilots slagging off each other.... I just applied for wataniya, dont know what are the T's and C's yet.... but I'm not holding my breath for it... Considering the options we have in the middle east, it is has the best potential... Many resignations but alot joiners in terms of pilots, there were quite a few with me during the assesment phase. Don't know the managment yet, never met them, but the head of training seems like a stand up guy... Relaxed interview and sim ride with him... So guys other than the standard routine of s:mad:t rosters, and mis managment, anything else is there to say about the company?

crazyduck
24th Nov 2009, 05:30
Sad to see pilots slagging off each other.
you are right my friend but as soon as you will join us you will understand why...

Many resignations unfortunately not the right one:Ethis time
alot joiners in terms of pilots,Thanks God!!!!:ok:

Don't know the managment yet, never met them, but the head of training seems like a stand up guy... Relaxed interview and sim ride with him... you are right:ok:

so guys other than the standard routine of s:mad:t rosters, and mis managment, anything else is there to say about the company?

Welcome on board!

life is not as bad in Wn as some people use to say.Have you ever seen a rude and rough person gaining everything in a while?He will loose his mind.....that's the perfect picture for someone who learnt quickly to title himself!Annual leaves system and rostering must be improved!Unfortunately visa and residency process take for ever.Other than this quality of life is good,you will be at home every day and you will make good money.Someone cries until is pay check day then he enriches his bank account and start crying again.Same persons ask for something then after having obtained what they wanted start blaming again who helped them...very fair and loyal:D:DJudas sold himself for 30 Dinars ...you are a little bit more expensive:E.I wonder why they use to talk about resigning but they are still here:= maybe no one wants to hire them????:E
Where is your buddy CrazyChicken hiding?!http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/embarass.gif
Dear Desert rooster i am not hiding anywhere come and find me.
Unfortunately rookie time started in Wn since some of you joined and your behaviour is self explanatory.The only one who is hiding something is you and a couple of other Judas...Don't polish your dress ,your way of talking and dealing with people.. you cannot hide your real nature!
Muppet don't worry about the bad infos,join us and if you don't like you will leave...people who complains is still here getting fat and having fun withWn salary...oh yes that's for sure a miserable life at WN :E.

muppet in the sky
24th Nov 2009, 12:35
Quote from crazyduck

"Muppet don't worry about the bad infos,join us and if you don't like you will leave..."

crazyduck, I'm sorry to say but I have to disagree with you there... I can't just join any company and say "right you lot, this is a fu:mad:in mess and it was pleasure flying with you, now I'm off... Take care.." Without causing a huge financial strain on me, its not that easy, most people have commitments and plans made after joining and to say ok bye to all of this, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED, but is very naive and ignorant of you.

If I'm joining a company, then you have to understand all the factors and listen to all the statements that have been made about this company from both sides, Max Medlo and Crazyduck you guys have made some valid points while Blue and Desert 320 have also made some valid points.

But the fact you guys have to slag of each other to prove your points is just short of childish in all honesty. Personally, I think all of you guys should go and meet up in marina mall and have a starbucks there and discuss and compare "FACTS" as both sides call their own, and settle it out.

Thats my 2 pence really...

crazyduck
24th Nov 2009, 16:18
ok i will be straight forward

life is ok at Wn and you won't be disappointed.But if you think that what Desert described could be closer to truth compared to my picture you can just not join us.I agree with you about family plans etc...i think that most of frustration arised
because a lot of b:mad:t have been promised to desert and someone else since the beginning.
But the fact you guys have to slag of each other to prove your points is just short of childish in all honesty. Personally, I think all of you guys should go and meet up in marina mall and have a starbucks there and discuss and compare "FACTS" as both sides call their own, and settle it out
Months ago we were a good group of people than someone started to be arrogant stepping on everyone's feet and the bubble popped up.Being Arrogant plus ignorant is a bad combination.Read carefully all my posts and maybe you will understand.When some people saw their plans f:mad:d they started to be frustrated.
If you have something to hide at least try not to be arrogant otherwise people will start to be pissed off investigations will start and eventually a big load of s:mad:t will hit you.

muppet in the sky
24th Nov 2009, 18:13
Crazyduck, I'm not sure what is your definition of arrogance is??

It is not considered arrogant behaviour if someone throws his teddies when he/she was promised something and was given the middle finger in return....

The guy is just pissed off about that, I don't blame him one bit if that is true.

So instead of calling him "arrogant" or to me as I prefer to say that he is bitching :}... Why don't you hear him out, make it a group pilot effort to listen to everybody's claims and if there is any foundation then by all means, we try our level best to get our promises.

I know unions are illegal in this part of the world, a small start, some sort unofficial pilot representation. Where a group people will try to lobby our issues to the management in someway

Crazyduck if you dismiss every claim against the company as untrue then you will be the one who will have a ten foot pole stick up your a*s because the management will take advantage of you... That's my experience during my career. They will see you as their "yes" man and take advantage of you, in return granted they might throw you a bone here and there with a promise in being TRE or command in the future, whatever your status or maybe they might knock you into management who knows.

One thing is for sure though, if the latter happens, you will lose all respect from your colleagues, who you so call a "good bunch people"..... Cause they know you have kissed enough ass...

As for Desert320 and Blue320, yes managment are not our friends, nor do you have demonize them, there are ways of "bitching" (Not being arrogant as crazyduck would put it :}) try a different method, I'm not sure how the airline is setup but you should find ways of making your complaints (not bitching) to proper official channels that can be heard to people who can or able to help, without bitching like what we saw on these pages (AGAIN NO DISREPECT INTENDED PLEASE!!! REMEMBER YOU ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT)

Come on guys stop pissing into the wind, our downfall will always be when management puts a wedge between us pilots and seperate us. At the end their main aim is for us to only agree to disagree.... So nothing gets completed....

crazyduck
24th Nov 2009, 18:21
I can't just join any company and say "right you lot, this is a fu:mad:in mess and it was pleasure flying with you, now I'm off... Take care.." Without causing a huge financial strain on me, its not that easy, most people have commitments and plans made after joining and to say ok bye to all of this, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED, but is very naive and ignorant of you.

Dear Muppett

i am here and i am flying a lot like everyone at Wn.I have never thought to leave because before joining and signing i made some plans for my life , i looked around and i took the best decision according to my situation.There are no easy start up for sure.But Hanging around and spreading bad rumors because someone else received wrong informations only to make him signing the contract is not fair.I am just trying to say that life is ok in Wn but It's not easy when you are a long distance away from home.You work hard but you make money and the Country is enjoyable.If you read all the other forums everyone is complaining because of rosters,annual leaves etcBut i think that many other people are enjoying their work place.Each of us sometimes should rememeber where he/she started and how much he struggled to get a job...maybe we wouldn't be here throwing mud to each other:ok:
but don't call me naive and ignorant because i am a loyal person and sometime does not pay
All the best

CD

crazyduck
24th Nov 2009, 18:41
Muppett

very wise of you:ok:.I am not looking for any bones here sorry,i use my lips not to kiss asses but cheek's lips:}:ok: and i use the pole to play snooker:}.When i say arrogant i don't mean the way in which Desert was complaining but this is a different story.That would be nice to have a group of pilots but if we don't trust each other it would be very hard.If everyone doesn't step back will be very hard to do what you suggested

muppet in the sky
24th Nov 2009, 19:39
Sometimes it takes a bigger person to step back and I say I'm sorry and listen to the situation then doing the immaturish idea of you first policy....

As the famous saying goes...."can't we all just get along....." :ok:

MAXMEDLO
26th Nov 2009, 19:39
I know for a fact that this was the case ( getting along ) in WTN at the beginning, but apparently some of the pilots there way in the start, especially the expats, and expats here meaning Americans, a Canadian and an Australian-he’s the one responsible for the aforementioned pilots having a job in WTN to start with since he WAS the training manager, and in the process he bended numerous restrictions for recruiting credentials and accepted most of the above mentioned pilots while they were way below WTN minimums and requirements, he was later sacked from training and eventually resigned and left - sensed that some how they are better then the rest of the Kuwaiti/European /Arab pilot group, especially when their loyalty at that stage was for the training manager for the reasons stated.

Therefore, the Kuwaiti/European/Arab pilot mix had to retaliate big time, resulting in inner cracks in the pilot group that still remain and grow, its too late for that crack to heel, and its getting bigger as my sources say, I also know it’s a matter of time and a major in-house cleaning will take place, once they have a minor surplus of pilots, lots of the existing expat crew ( look for expat definition above) will be looking for jobs, bummer guys,but what goes around comes around, aint life a bi*ch.:ouch::ouch:

In case your wondering why I’m so interested in WTN is that we at JZR have been waiting and seeing where this crap is leading since a couple of us want to join WTN, and as it seems they’re not as internally stable as I’d personally prefer.:ugh::ugh::ugh:

Also before any one starts barking about facts and rumors and such, Kuwait is a VERY VERY small country, once you’re here for some time you can always know what’s happening in most companies since most pilots know each other.:E:E:E

muppet in the sky
27th Nov 2009, 20:16
Hey there Max,

Just a few points on your previous post....

With all due respect, its very hard to convince us of your statements about Wataniya considering that your are not an employee of the company.

Like you said, Kuwait is a very small country, and as a result it has, how we say a very SOCIALABLE pilot scene.... Where gossip is king, as thats the only thing pilots do the in the cockpit, other than flying of course :ok:....

I'm sure you are a very intelligent person, reading from your posts show that... You must have heard of the chinese whispers theory, where a story is passed down from one person to the next and the story is changed after each person has spiced things to make it seem more interesting....

Taking that into account, most statements that pilots make I usually take with a pinch of salt especially if the pilot is talking about another airline that he/she was never in....

Also this statement about Europeans Vs Americans Vs Arabs Vs Aliens etc.... I think it has no foundation, as the locals will always win, and if the foreign pilots think otherwise, then they extremely naive and stupid to say the least.... I do hope that we don't have people like that are flying planes :uhoh:....

In terms of stability..... I don't know about Wataniya's internal stability...... But I do agree with you that Jazeera is very stable, as a dictatorship always brings stability in a shape of a mini napolean as some my friends who are flying with Jazeera Airways say..... See Max never take things without a pinch of salt mate :}

Fly safe Max!!!

MAXMEDLO
27th Nov 2009, 22:22
Well said, muppet, well said, when its comes to salt in this region, me thinks a pinch is drastically understated, a torrent is more like it, I figure its so important that we should have an allowance for it.;)

I do agree with you though that outsiders are not always current on what’s going on in the kitchen, but please don’t presume I’ll be naïve enough to state such data if it had no basis what so ever, keep in mind that fact is mostly derived from fiction, and even rumors have origins and bases, I don’t want to act mysterious and all, but my sources are pretty reliable, so I guess time will tell, I’m not forcing my opinion on anybody. :cool:

As for the aliens vs. monsters gallactic battle, the monsters won, but for the time being, the aliens still commandeer their ships, so your hopes are in vain, we have mono cell creatures flying all over the world, both of us can agree that it quite common globaly, so WTN is no exception when it comes to that. :}

P.S. mini Napoleon does exist :ugh::ugh:

crazyduck
28th Nov 2009, 04:19
Also this statement about Europeans Vs Americans Vs Arabs Vs Aliens etc.... I think it has no foundation, as the locals will always win, and if the foreign pilots think otherwise, then they extremely naive and stupid to say the least.... I do hope that we don't have people like that are flying planes http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/worry.gif....

well...as Max correctely said in the beginning someone was thinking that:eek:

In terms of stability..... I don't know about Wataniya's internal stability......
Muppett :hmm:i think that you know much more than we know from the inside of the airline..........I think that you are much more inside the airline than you want us to believe :E
Take care

CD

PHAROH
28th Nov 2009, 05:51
mission accomplished

acepilotmurdock
28th Nov 2009, 10:20
Sorry to move away from the peace process....but if any one has an e-mail address to send a CV to, would they be so kind as to please PM me. Thanks
Ace
:ok:

muppet in the sky
30th Nov 2009, 10:56
Hello All

Quote from crazyduck: "Muppett http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/yeees.gifi think that you know much more than we know from the inside of the airline..........I think that you are much more inside the airline than you want us to believe http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/evil.gif"

Yes crazyduck, I own the airline, it was my high school science project that has now gone live from daddy's cash!! After a few large bottles of tequilla and a pound of crystal meth, while sitting down in piss pouring rain Glastonbury on what I hope was mud but didn't smell like it....This was how Wataniya was born.... :}

No crazyduck, I just use educated guesses and from experience, like most pilots do in an emergency :}, anyway Napoloean was from what I heard from friends of mine who now work in Jazeera Airways...

I don't know management of Wataniya, nor do I really care to be honest, As I believe in the chocks off chocks on principle, where I do my job, go home and enjoy life. Like you do mate!

By the way if peace does break out with Wataniya and Jazeera Airways pilots, remember where it all started!!! Nobel Peace Prize for me.... Better start on my acceptance speech :}

glock320
28th Dec 2009, 16:33
Hi
watania is a great airline promisses are being fullfilled ,this year was hard on every one but the feuture is bright upgades and new fllets are on the way 6 A330 next year pluss EU destanations are on the way good slsry good schools allawances and they realy trat you as if you were thir son First class home tickets world wide ticikets and lots more this is what EK and EY was 5 years ago, excelant CEO ,very nice TRG director and lots of days off What can I say heven is a place on earth.

PHAROH
28th Dec 2009, 16:57
:confused:

Do-27
28th Dec 2009, 18:12
:ugh::ugh::\:ugh::ugh::zzz:

UR FIRST POST IN PPRUNE AND U SAY THIS S....:mad:

R U JOKING?¿....AT LEAST SAY 1 OR 2...... ?6¿...WHY NOT 13 OR 14....?¿.

AND I REALLY HOPE U R RIGHT AND ME WRONG...

NICE FLIGHTS FOR ALL!! AND HAPPY 2010!.

glock320
28th Dec 2009, 18:25
guys they are great pepole they fullfilled all of the promisses and more command after 11 months what more ,great sim checks ,full support ,they are gentelmen...
next year A330 with LHR,ORY,FCO layovers its going to be pristige to to work for them money is not important for them come with the wright attitude and they will make you fly. I feel i am one of the owners every pasenger adds some $$ in my poket dont hear the others come to visit the OPS and see the real stuff ,food is great starbucks on board .lots more and next I will includ the interview Question for you

glock320
6th Jan 2010, 15:32
Hi again
this is a new year were the bright stars are shining again in our companys sky .
1- all losses are being compansated for and new stsrt is on the way
2- we going to fly norh very soon in the next summer
3- upgrade is on its way and all new A/C will have fresh upgraded CAPT from the company.
4- bonus is 6 weeks
more to come withen the next week .................

noitaiva 86
7th Jan 2010, 18:31
hey everyone!!

Particularly...Thanks for the information gloak 320, but there is more i would like to know...and your help will be much appreciated.

please can you update me on;
>the salaries for cabin crew...what is the basic and how exactly are the hourly flying pays etc calculated?
>are they soon reaching destinations beyond the middle east?..and if so where to?
>Is the contract open ended?
>how are the accomodations?
>and yes, the recruitment procedure (interview info)

your help is much needed. As this is what will help me decide my move there.
Thank you.

glock320
15th Jan 2010, 09:55
New top managment for WN from BA
New focus on the human element and lower managers that can make the company more profitable
B777 wet lease from EK for LHR route with slots from Qatari
More to come .................

MAXMEDLO
15th Jan 2010, 15:31
GLOCK, FOR THE LOVVA PETE, JUST ONE DRAG OF WHAT YOUR SMOKIN MAN, THATS NOT MUCH TO ASK FOR NOW IS IT? :rolleyes:

glock320
15th Jan 2010, 18:05
350$ a smoke

numnuts744
19th Jan 2010, 09:28
350$ would be on the low side

Noonespecial
20th Jan 2010, 11:25
Ya man...we're flying to the moon next!!

X-BleedOpen
20th Jan 2010, 15:06
Does anybody know which is the current status of Wataniya for the FO recruitment? Do you know the minumum reqs?

Thanks in advance.

numnuts744
24th Jan 2010, 10:31
:D flying to the moon, can't wait at least it has some !!!! on a serious side looks like maybe 319's next year and/or sub hubbing the 320's this year for what should be more interesting city pairs.

glock320
25th Jan 2010, 13:40
good start this year new refreshing news 11000 new passengers confirmed in the first One hr,the commercial team do have a way to fill the A/C pay raise 7% new A-330 on he way from EK wet lease, till the A350 is out

GBB
25th Jan 2010, 16:13
glock,

Stop please... :hmm:

numnuts744
26th Jan 2010, 16:35
glock when you're smoking that expensive stuff stay off line please.....:ugh:

glock320
27th Jan 2010, 04:04
WN is on the right track.

muppet in the sky
27th Jan 2010, 12:21
GLOCK!!!!! :ok:

Mate I missed reading your posts!!!! Keep it up bud!!

About the commercial department selling 11,000 seats, well thats when you sell the tickets for 11KD ($35) round trip to any of the destinations before taxes is a bargain!

About the wet lease well... we know where that idea came from... (should cut down on that stuff you smoke :})

If they are giving a 7% pay rise then I do have my reservations on that glock, as there is now more money for you to spend on the stuff you are smoking. Which is a major concern to all aviators here!

Glapira4S as for the minimum requirements for F/Os are

1) Valid ATPL license
2) Minimum 2500 Hours, 1000 hours on jet aircraft with MTOW of +30,000Kgs
3) ICAO english level 4
4) MUST BE TYPED (Other airbus ratings will be subject to managments approval

And yes they are recruiting mate, PM me if you need anything else bud!

GLOCK I await your posts again !!

You are a doing fab job promoting Wataniya :ok:

Crazyduck!!! I heard you got your annual leave finally mate congrats!!! :D

muppet in the sky
27th Jan 2010, 13:17
Here is a summary of the conditions in Wataniya

Pay for F/Os

Basic 2300KD = $8000 US
Housing 450KD = $1580 US
Transport 150KD = $520 US
Total 2900KD = $10,100 US

Accommidation is not provided, you have to find one on your own. It could run you 600KD per month for a very good 2 bed room apartment.

Transport is not provided, you have to arrange one on your own.

Flying Allowance

1-50 Hours 4KD per hour = $13
51-100 Hours 7.6Kd per hour = $25

Loss of License and Health Insurance is provided

30 Days Annual Leave (if you recieve it is considered a blessing)

Rosters:

- 80-90 Hours per month

- Expect only a max of 8 days off per month

- Only Layover is Cairo, which is 24 hours long.

Main concerns:

Rostering practices, and management practices is unorthodox

Promising things that are occuring:

- Command has started for F/Os to be upgraded.

- Fleet expanding, 3 aircrafts are arriving this year.

glock320
28th Jan 2010, 02:44
Hi very good results this week high load ,very promissing.
extra A/C on the way soon .New H.Q and new Managment very soon One will be kiked out School allawance will be raised plus Helth care from ALECO.

muppet in the sky
28th Jan 2010, 09:13
Glock320!!! :ok:

High loads, cause public schools are on holidays only.... This is seasonal...

We already have health insurance from Gulf Insurance....

I have one name in mind :E ..... Just hope its not the wrong one :uhoh:

Btw how can it be a new management, if only one is kicked out? :rolleyes:

Keep them up mate, by the way you are going, you will be grapping more attention to Wataniya than EK or EY!! ;)

Fly safe!! Muppet!

glock320
28th Jan 2010, 15:11
hi again WN is the new kid on the block EK ,EY ,KY,are old fashion with own problems .
Bye

X-BleedOpen
28th Jan 2010, 16:37
Hi Muppet!

Thanks for the kind info. I'v sent them my details, but unfortunately, tehy just told me that this 2500h req is from civil aviation. I currently have the hours on type they are looking for, but not the total time.

it is a real shame...

thanks for the good info.

crazyduck
28th Jan 2010, 16:58
Crazyduck!!! I heard you got your annual leave finally mate congrats!!!

i think you are using the same pusher of Glock mate :);)....:}

don't be selfish leave something for your buddy

muppet in the sky
28th Jan 2010, 21:36
Glock isn't KY some sort of petroleum gel? :}

crzayduck alot of the crew are getting some sort of annual leave next month... Plus adding the fact that you have not been posting anything for quite some time I thought you were already on leave...

Anyway I need some :zzz:

Goodnight folks!!

Fly safe!! ;)

muppet in the sky
28th Jan 2010, 22:02
Glapira4s

Mi amigo usted es la edad 21.... para un año gane más horas de vuelo, las reglas quizás cambien!

La buena suerte y vuela seguro :ok:

El Muppeto!!

(I apologise for my grammer....... I haven't spoken spanish in 10 years ;))

AirMac23
18th Feb 2010, 18:05
Quick question, do you know when are they starting with interviews, in case yes how are they managed and where to send C.V.?, also how come that 3 aircraft's coming this year and AIRBUS.COM doesn't have any orders from wataniya?? just wondering. Also with a average life status how much you finally get in your pocket as a F/O. Thanks. I'll keep in touch and safe LNDNGS...!!!

BuBbLeUp
6th Mar 2010, 16:54
I salute desert320 for such a brave act of telling the whole truth in here! For those who kiss ass like you MAX and CrazyQuack--I hope you go to hell! You are all :mad: liars and you deserve to have 40 Virgins--MEN of course! Wahahaha!!! :DI remembered the way these idiots kiss ass and witnessed it myself! Such a shame! I guess you really bring whatever you have gotten from your :mad:hole countries! Wasta system is rampant over here and insanely primitive and being adapted by a so called "premium airline!" Don't ever compare KW with EK or EY or QR! It's waaaayyy too far from it and cannot even compare! It would be an insult to the three airlines to be compared with KW! And you two idiots! Don't even dare to argue about this statement because you are never and never will be qualified to such BIG airlines like the ones mentioned above! The pilots there are more educated and all came from BIG FLAG carriers! They have proven it to the world and proud of it! It's just sad they need to be in EK or EY or QR because money is no good for them to sustain their families' boats and wives' LV's!!! We know where you came from and you brought your low cost mentality in KW, now the company is suffering from the Great Divide you made! And please for the pilots who write their comments here! Check your grammar! Specially if you plan to send a report to the COO and back stab your own colleague! A piece of advice, before you make a report, have the balls to discuss it with each other like a REAL MAN!!! not like a bunch of little girls (whom I respect more!) fighting who's got better Ken and Barbie dolls!

muppet in the sky
6th Mar 2010, 18:37
BuBbleUp,

I just read your post, I have to say that this was the most idiotic post I have read against Wataniya Airways to this date.

1) You claimed that MAX is an employee of Wataniya Airways, if you read his posts and decided to do some research, in which you obviously failed in that respect. He is NOT an employee of KW so how can you have seen him kiss ass in the company?

2) You say that Qatar, Etihad and Emirates airlines are the best in the world? Fair enough that is your point of view, but again have you done any research? Again NO! Look at the other threads about those airlines posted here.

3) You also shoot yourself in the foot, by bragging how great Emirates, Etihad and Qatar, when those pilots that work there are "unfortunately" stuck there cause of financial reasons. So are those airlines worth working for or are they ****?

4) Since when the pilots are responsible of the financial and commercial aspects of the airline? By pilots bring in "their low cost mentality" Do you actually know how an airline works?

5) FYI my dolls are the best! :}

MAXMEDLO
7th Mar 2010, 00:39
bubble...

up...

yours...

truly...

max...

med...

lo...

skytrek21
7th Mar 2010, 09:44
Can anyone please post an HR contact or e mail address where a resume can be sent. That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

glock320
11th Mar 2010, 08:17
Iraq deposits $878m in Kuwait Airways Bombardier case | Aviation | AMEinfo.com (http://www.ameinfo.com/220499.html)
Boeing: Boeing's Statement on Iraqi Government's Fleet Selection (http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/2008/q1/080331c_nr.html)

Does this affect KW airline

jimmyg
11th Mar 2010, 13:03
No; this was a dispute over war reparations

muppet in the sky
11th Mar 2010, 16:02
Hey there Glock, I thought you left?

About those 2 articles, these are issues relating to Kuwait Airways, not Wataniya. As the money will go to the state of Kuwait, not Kuwait Airways nor Wataniya. Which will be used to pay off for war damages caused by the Iraqi forces during the first gulf war.

As for Iraq airways purchasing aircrafts, what has that got to do with us?

Jimmy, cut down on the "rodka" :} your spelling is going down the drain mate :ok:

glock320
23rd Mar 2010, 15:42
latest going to LHR for the late summer FRA and GVA
Deloitte & Touche (http://www.google.com.kw/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.deloitte.com%2F&rct=j&q=deloitte+and+touche&ei=K-GoS4bZItW7jAeA56XgAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1-kuz_BPlFxcp8ay9p8UgGI6NRg) are very optimistic about this company the have a strong plan and they will be ok in year 2012

skytrek21
23rd Mar 2010, 17:54
glock320....can you please post as to the latest happenings at Wataniya. How's the hiring coming along. I am also curious to know how they pay so much to F/O's....I mean comparing EK, EY and QR....Wataniya pays a lot higher than the 3. Which is really good bythe way. By your insights how do you feel working for the company and what do you think their future is....kindly reply if you can. Thanks in advance.

sky

crazyduck
25th Mar 2010, 05:31
A piece of advice, before you make a report, have the balls to discuss it with each other like a REAL MAN!!! not like a bunch of little girls (whom I respect more!) fighting who's got better Ken and Barbie dolls!
Dear bubbleup you are so far from being a real man!You are lucky not to have discussed some issues like a REAL MAN oooohhhh:E because i would have kicked your :mad:back to your country full of ignorant and poorely educated people like you.Believe me buddy it was better for you.Real man?You and few other idiots boors were real men only when the aussie was backing you up...and when he left your cocky attitude left too....what a real men:E.At least a big knowledge and skill would have kept a lot of mouths shut but man it is impossible not to see your poor knowledge.

Was told most of the complainers are now gone

Dear M.E flyinghigh ......almost...someone is still here...now very friendly because the aussie buddy left.Theese guys were very stupid!I still remember when the aussie was covering them ...all these gentlmen very cocky with 100-200 hrs on the bus even less because there is no doubt that many of them cheated ...unfortunately you did not demonstrate such a big knowledge and skills and Everyone discovered that you were damned liars.Some people are going around the world teaching honesty ,how to live and how to behave...same people who came here cheating since day one but everyone caught them
Other than this M.E you will find a good working environment ,fortunately it is renewing good people is coming and liars are going inshallah!I would say liars and greedy.

fly safe

crazyduck
25th Mar 2010, 05:43
last but not least

i hope that everyone now is more humble,all this mess could have been easily avoided but sometime power cannot be managed by everyone because it can go to one's head... no more bad posts Muppet i promise you otherwise you will kick my butt:E:ok:

all the best to all of you

numnuts744
25th Mar 2010, 10:35
Glock please stop flying high altitudes without O2 because you turn :sad: and stop thinking.................................

muppet in the sky
26th Mar 2010, 19:26
Crazyduck I'm not a moderator here, so I can't kick your butt for ****s and giggles.

As for Skytrek, if you are asking for glock to be your source of the latest rumors and news of Wataniya, then please read the previous posts and if you do find the same source of hash glock320 is using then give us a call.

skytrek21
27th Mar 2010, 07:19
thats funny muppet...if you can please post answers to the above that would be great too. Thanks.

SassyPilotsWife
27th Mar 2010, 10:12
Muppet,

Are they still recruiting for FO's ? We're here in the ME and hubby is looking around for greener grass. If so, can you send a link to send CV or a contact person ? Thanks !

PS.. Glock, not THAT kind of grass :)

muppet in the sky
27th Mar 2010, 15:24
Skytrek,

Yes they are still recruiting FO's. The question of why are the FOs are paid so high is that they want to compete with the other airlines to make it more of an attractive option to people who are coming to the middle east.

As working for Wataniya, let me just put it like this, do your job, get paid well, fly with great guys and gals, go home and relax with the family and friends, asking questions why the company did this or that will get you nowhere other than this :ugh:. As the management structure of the company, I will not comment on it. As my stance on any company management in this region is clear.

As for sassypilotswife please check your PMs and good luck

Fly safe :ok:

Michi
27th Mar 2010, 16:23
muppet,

you say they are still hiring FO's; I can't find it on the career site. Do you have any info on how to apply?

Thanks,
Michiel

muppet in the sky
27th Mar 2010, 16:29
Hello Michi,

Again they are hiring, check your PMs for all the details, need anything else give us a buzz.

Honestly, I should start my own recruiting agency here :}

Fly safe! :ok:

busbox
27th Mar 2010, 17:27
Hi muppet,

I'm also looking for that same info :}

Appreciate your help :ok:

regards,

BusBox

glock320
27th Mar 2010, 18:57
well great company,Great guys ,bright sky ahaed,Nice Buck, Nice girls ,It puts back romance to kuwaity aviation,Back to the 70s..

Check 'Six'
28th Mar 2010, 17:08
Hi there,

Someone posted the pay for F/O's, and it looks really good.

What is the pay for Capt's? And for TRI/TRE?

Thank you in advance.

Check Six

muppet in the sky
28th Mar 2010, 20:48
Hello Check "Six"

Captains pay is pretty much the same as a FO's salary, except that:

Basic Pay is 3300KD instead of 2300KD
Housing and Transport allowance the same
Productivity pay is 6.4 KD for the first 50 Hours then 51+ is 9.2KD per hour
Per diem is 30 KD per night

So ball park figure is 4500KD with 80hours flying per month excluding layovers.

For TRE's, there is a pay increment of only 150KD per month and training allowance per flight training, that is 20KD per flight.

Don't expect to get a direct TRE position when joining Wataniya Airways, unless like everything else in this region you have "wasta" then anything is possible :}

Hope this helps

jimmyg
29th Mar 2010, 03:18
Yes Muppet you are correct, the pay for TRI/TRE pay is shamefully low. The problem is that guys are willing to except these absurdly low training pay overides because many already have secured pension from Kuwait Airways.

muppet in the sky
29th Mar 2010, 04:43
Not all of the TRI/TRE are ex Kuwait Airways pilots in Wataniya Airways are flying with hefty pensions doing the job here though jimmy.

However you are right, the pay for TRI's are shamefully low to justify the job they are doing, especially of you are a sim check captain. In Wataniya Airways, hours you fly in the sim are not counted in the productivity.

Like all things in life, nothing is perfect... :(

glock320
29th Mar 2010, 06:08
Its a great airline like EK 10 years back ,dont hisitat to come and join the potintial is great and the feed back from my frinds is great too count your cash and enjoy your life .as for the check captains they are of high caliber and are well paid for Kuwait 4700 is good mony and wait till the wide body comes .we in the cabin do work hard for 100 kd but its good we do get a ticket home .

muppet in the sky
29th Mar 2010, 06:23
Glock, Wataniya Airways cabin crew are NOT paid only 100KD.

Check 'Six'
29th Mar 2010, 07:25
Thanks Muppet:ok:

Appreciate the info.

No Wasta for me I'm afraid, ha ha ha.

All the best

Check Six

muppet in the sky
29th Mar 2010, 07:33
My pleasure Check Six,

Like I said the TRI/TRE posts are not worth it here, but the pay for captains are good.

The work enviroment is a country mile ahead of QR, EY, and EK but we are still going through the growing pains like any start-ups.

Take it easy mate! :ok:

glock320
29th Mar 2010, 11:19
no complain and correction 1000kd

max gw
29th Mar 2010, 11:23
Hi Muppet!!!
Any info about the link where to apply and get the TC's for dec????
All info is appreciated,like house allowance,school allowance,lifestyle in Kuwait.
Thanks for your help !!!!!

muppet in the sky
29th Mar 2010, 14:08
Max GW,

Hello mate,

The Housing allowance for captain's and fo's are 450KD per month which is about $1500 (US) not zimbabwaen :}.

As for school allowance, I'm infertile, so I can't bare any children, so I wouldn't know. Wrong guy to ask... Sorry

Lifestyle in Kuwait, is how you make of it.... Kuwait gives you the ability to do things you would not normally do back home, such as getting your diving license, go fishing or playing a lot of gulf.

I personally believe Kuwaiti people are the most liberal of all in the gulf countries, just no alcohol or bacon available...

If you are the partying type, its not a place for you. If you are a guy who enjoyies his/her hobbies, then Kuwait is the right place for you.

The expat community is growing and people here in wataniya are great people to fly with.

Kuwait has its problems, like bueracracy is a standard in this region. People not keeping their promises, and if you expect a european work ethics here then this is where you are going to end up :ugh:.

Now this is my last post about terms and conditions and any questions about life in Kuwait. Cause I think that this covers most of the bases, Unless you have specific questions...

Fly Safe :ok:

max gw
29th Mar 2010, 15:05
Thanks a lot for the info Muppet,
Do you know how to apply?
Espero que me envie un PM con algo de informacion,muchas gracias por la ayuda

Check 'Six'
29th Mar 2010, 16:54
Muppet you are a champ:ok:

That is what I am looking for. A small outfit with a great bunch of people to work with, period. Done my 16 years in EK. So if I hopefully get the job as DEC? Then I am coming.

Had a look at your route structure too. Perfect destinations and distance too. Need a few more years in this business and then that should be enough "V1 Rotate" for me. In the meantime I want to enjoy some more flying in a friendly working environment.

Thanks again my friend, If I get in I will buy you a cold one somewhere outside Kuwait.

Cheers

Check 'Six'

ShinjukuHustler
29th Mar 2010, 18:25
I always wanted to work in a place that would let me get a driving licence, go fishing and play golf...cos these are things you would 'not normally do back home'.:rolleyes: The joy one must feel while driving one's self to one's favourite fishing spot after a round of golf.

Kuwaitis drive like zombies on acid, who wants to golf in mid 40c heat and as for the fishing??? These are not things to come to Q8 for...

Hustle On :ok:

muppet in the sky
29th Mar 2010, 19:33
Shinjuku,

Evening mate,

Its diving license, not driving :}. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU TYPE!!

Like I said, this is how I spend my time here to enjoy myself. I'm able to fly for a living, and still have free time to have a round of golf after a spot of fishing. I will take this life any day then what I was experiencing in Europe.

The temperature right now is 22C right now, in my point of view perfect to play golf with, the weather is only 40C for 3-4 months of the year then it gets pleasant the rest of the year. If you like sub-zero weather in Europe thats your choice, its not my cup of tea thank you very much.

Fishing is another passion of mine, I love it and diving also. Like I said these are my hobbies, it doesn't mean you have to do them.

Driving in Kuwait, yes its bad, but have you seen Dubai or Doha? Its just as worse. Like I said Kuwait is how you make of it, you either love it or hate it, there is no middle ground.

Also, if I ever feel thirsty, Bahrain or Dubai is an hour away!

muppet in the sky
29th Mar 2010, 20:23
Hey check six,

If you have the required hours, then they would hire DEC's, you never know you might start an exodus from EK to WN :}.

As for the cold one, it is available if you know what I mean :ok:

Max GW,

atraviese su PM, buena suerte.

ShinjukuHustler
30th Mar 2010, 06:20
Muppet, I stand corrected... apologies for the dopey response...

The Zombies on acid comment is true however :}

Hustle On

muppet in the sky
30th Mar 2010, 07:06
No worries Shinjuku,

The weather is fab! I'm off now for a round of golf! :}

max gw
30th Mar 2010, 09:22
Muppet,thks for your info,pls check your PM

MARTIN SILVER
31st Mar 2010, 14:30
Hi,

I am really interested to move and work in the Middle east as cabin crew/Purser or inflight service dep or training. I have aplied for wataniya twice but they never called me, I speak 3 languages, I have experience and also in 320. Could u tell me how things are there now. I will really appreciate your comments.

Thanks.

AXELYUDIST
31st Mar 2010, 15:49
How to join Wataniya, are they still looking for captain A 320 ?
Thanks ,happy landing....:ok:

muppet in the sky
31st Mar 2010, 17:09
Hello Martin Silver,

Please check your PM,

As for Axelyudist, I'm sorry but they stopped hiring DEC's unfortunately mate, try again later good luck!

Fly safe guys :ok:

MAXMEDLO
31st Mar 2010, 18:55
Muppet you are so full of s*!t, either you don't know how much your paid for accommodation, basic salary and flying hours or basically you don't work for wataniya, apparently you don't even live in kuwait since it reaches 50 plus in summer time, nothing close to your alleged 40,I'd like to see you playing golf then :hmm:, you'll be the inventor of a new sport, swimming in your sweat and hitting melting balls with molten hot clubs

Gentlemen please keep in mind that although most of us on these here forums are pilots,I'm pretty sure there are a couple of wannabes, and it goes without saying that muppet is actually nothing BUT a puppet:yuk:

muppet in the sky
31st Mar 2010, 20:08
Evening Max,

It seems very ironic to me when you say that you know about Wataniya Airways pay when you actually work for JZR as recieved from your quote below from your previous post, for reference post No:51 on this thread.

"In case your wondering why I’m so interested in WTN is that we at JZR have been waiting and seeing where this crap is leading since a couple of us want to join WTN, and as it seems they’re not as internally stable as I’d personally prefer.:ugh::ugh::ugh:

So somehow JZR pilots are now "experts" in Wataniya Airways payscales, amazing how that works.

If you say that my figures are wrong, then prove it. Please state the actual figures then? Since you are a JZR employee, you will not be stating any JZR company secrets, so you have nothing to fear from the tiny napoloean that controls your sad and pathetic everyday lifes in JZR.

Also Kuwait has rarely hit 50 Degrees for your information. FYI Max, you might have missed out, but the wonderous technology of the light bulb has been invented by Sir Humphry Davy, which allows you to do things you normally wouldn't in the dark, such as playing golf. Where the weather is pleasant during the evening.

Mate this is a Wataniya Airways thread, not JZR, if your are lost here is the link http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/181347-jazeera-airways.html go back to your low cost mickey mouse outfit where you and your "wannabees" belong.

Anyway fly safe Max :ok:

muppet in the sky
31st Mar 2010, 20:34
Sad really, you help people, and some random people just attack you for helping out.

No wonder managers are laughing all the way to the banks with our T&C's being erroded as we speak, as we are too incompetent to stand up together and unite.

Just utter despair from what I'm reading in threads all around PPruNe. Nobody helping each other, just random and childish attacks. To be perfectly honest I have not read a thread which doesn't have one unnecessary attack on another's post.

People are supposed to consider us as professionals, but if they read some of the posts here, then I don't blame for dumbing down our profession. Its obvious we cannot hold an intelligent debate or dialogue of any kind without resorting to childish outblasts against other people.

Yes, I raise my hands up, I have attacked other posters like BuBbLeUp for the rant against Wataniya Airways, which IMHO I saw it as baseless.

Anyway I said my rant, now its time for me to go to bed

Night guys and fly safe :zzz:

Michi
31st Mar 2010, 20:41
I've appreciated your help muppet, so don't spend to much of your time defending yourself against meaningless posts.
Hope to be a colleague soon.

Michi

MAXMEDLO
31st Mar 2010, 21:55
No really,I will not elaborate on your ignorance, I've been in kuwait now for more than 4 years, and if you actually believe that I don't know the exact details of wataniya's package then your more deluded than I imagined.

All I got from your previous post was bla bla bla,bla bla bla.:cool:

Thing is, I'm not buying your crap since I know the real deal bout the package in wataniya, but your fan club are being deceived by your wrong info puppet, you should be ashamed of your self kermit:=

MAX

ECHIE
1st Apr 2010, 07:22
Wataniya is till hiring DEC because just one of our colleague Captains in JZR did the simulator last week and got hired. Also Muppet you're saying that JZR is low cost mickey mouse outfit says something about your professionalism (think it but don't say it :ok:).

I am now working 1 year for Jazeera and yes I know this is a Wataniya tread so I will just speak about them. In my opinion Wataniya is an excellent company to work for with very good terms and conditions. One of the best out there. Kuwait is an ok place to be but depends a lot with what kind of mind set you come. Me and my wife are happy here. The summer months I gets very hot here so no possibility to go outside to do sports (more then 50 degrees). Also the sand storms are not very nice to be outside so some of your time here will be staying inside home or in malls etc. For the rest it is an OK place to be.

For any further questions about Kuwait you can always contact me.

BuBbLeUp
1st Apr 2010, 12:33
hey you! I was checking you stabbing on the aussie guy who actually did a lot of good works and decades of flying experience! How dare you say anything against him! And you! what are you huh! Puppet! What do u do?? How long have u been in the industry! With the way you actually say your thoughts here, you shouldn't be a pilot! You should be cleaning the toilets of the aircraft as the best position for you! Not in the deck!

For your information guys who plan to work in KW, I would like you to know that we have pathetic pilots working in the deck! We have pilots reporting the Captains of reading newspaper, as if 30 minutes of praying in the deck is safe!??

We have pilots who will attend parties and will report what had happened in the party and the next day will be reported and will be suspended??!! How pathetic is that! How can someone be in his right mind care about somebody's business in his private time! NONE! But of course, in wataniya--it have it!:D good job!

MAXMEDLO
1st Apr 2010, 15:03
We are, indeed, in the era of idiots, may god help us.:{

muppet in the sky
3rd Apr 2010, 05:55
Hey John, the Housing allowance is 450 KD per month, yes they do pay for school allowance, but how much I don't know cause I haven't personally inquired about it.

I will get back to you about that the school fees mate.

glock320
6th Apr 2010, 15:29
A330 Chife pilot Is Capt................
LHR Is approved

MAXMEDLO
6th Apr 2010, 16:02
puppet, aka kermit, for once and for all, you are freaking clueless:ugh:, you wannabee, housing allowance is 500 dinars people, schooling allowance is up to 1130 dinars per year per child max and up to 2 kid max. its good you don't have kids, you shouldn't reproduce for humanity's sake.

bloch, aka glock, you are also freaking clueless, but since your special, :}you might as well entertain us.still awaiting your dealers name though, this stuff you inhale rules dude:E

muppet in the sky
6th Apr 2010, 16:33
It shows your class Max,

I you actually do read, then you should have read my problems with starting a family, which I mentioned in this thread. I'm infertile, that means sterile you chimp! In laymans terms that means I cannot concieve children due to a problem I have.

You insensitive prick,

Its not a matter of choice if I want kids or not. I don't have that luxury, it's unfortunate though that people like you are able to produce kids, I sure hope they turn out better than you.

Yes Max, well done you hit a fu:mad:king nerve. I hope you are glad.

MAXMEDLO
6th Apr 2010, 17:54
Man your a piece of work aren't you, what's with the melodrama, kinda reminds me with kids in school who used to go to the nurse looking for pity coz their pinky was stuck in a drawer and they have a booboo.

If I'm infertile and its no secret to the extent that I state out on public forum, it does not really add up when I act in a way such as yours, specially when a complete stranger (hits the nerve), unless of course I'm childish and immature, or I'm caught lying bout stuff that I assure to people that I know so I try to create a smoke screen to divert attention.LAME:yuk:

Now back too business, now that I told you how much your housing allowance is ,CAPTAIN, you might as well start reviewing your fictitious pay slips paid by your imaginary employer wataniya.

Get a LIFE.:hmm:

Darkroom
8th Apr 2010, 07:16
Hi Guys...does Watanyya Airways hires non-rated A320 experienced captains?
thanks

MAXMEDLO
8th Apr 2010, 09:20
I'm truly amazed, allegedly 2 people working for the same company (assuming that both are not the same guy with different aliases) have no clue what they make for a living.:rolleyes:

Originally schooling allowance was NOT 113 but 100 and 150 depending on your kids age (provided your not infertile of course :E) THEN it became 113.

Housing allowance was NEVER any thing less then 500.

I do agree with you though that people complain and that is life, but people also lie and deceive and that's not life, that's LOW.

It is always my habit not to waste my time with hopeless cases, I'm reverting to sleep mode and you guys can blabber on all you wish.

I know that people reading this thread can tell bull **** when they see it, soI'm over and out, unless obviously glock has something to say,then I'll have to respond since he's special :}

muppet in the sky
8th Apr 2010, 09:31
"I'm reverting to sleep mode and you guys can blabber on all you wish."

"soI'm over and out"

Thank god

MAXMEDLO
8th Apr 2010, 13:20
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: YAWN :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

muppet in the sky
8th Apr 2010, 20:16
Nitey night max,

Hope you are getting enough of that in J9

glock320
9th Apr 2010, 10:04
J9 will be merging with a locaL COMPANY
ANY NEWS

parisjet
11th Apr 2010, 11:48
Anyone know whether Wataniya take expats?

Arabian Mustang
11th Apr 2010, 16:35
Hello friendly aviators!:} I just saw on a website that wataniya is looking for First officers and that too non-rated guys. Does anyone have more information on this? The reason I ask is because the requirements stated was pretty low( 1000 hours TT).

Samiadam
12th Apr 2010, 05:03
hello guys,

Is wataniya still hiring. Im rated on 320 with zero hours on type. heared some people had prop time and were able to get in.

any info would be appreciated

sam

glock320
13th Apr 2010, 20:44
Great news
more EU des
More EU cabine sweet harts
wide.... longe... on the way
No DEC No more
No EK or EY or KY
more to come

muppet in the sky
14th Apr 2010, 10:00
HAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Glock320 your comment

"NO EK or EY or KY"

Stuff of legends mate!!

Parisjet, almost all of the pilots here are expats.

Arabian mustang, they are hiring however your hours might be on the low side.

Samiadam, do you have any glass cockpit time?

skytrek21
15th Apr 2010, 09:28
muppet check pm

crazyduck
16th Apr 2010, 06:59
hey you! I was checking you stabbing on the aussie guy who actually did a lot of good works and decades of flying experience! How dare you say anything against him! And you! what are you huh! Puppet! What do u do?? How long have u been in the industry! With the way you actually say your thoughts here, you shouldn't be a pilot! You should be cleaning the toilets of the aircraft as the best position for you! Not in the deck!

For your information guys who plan to work in KW, I would like you to know that we have pathetic pilots working in the deck! We have pilots reporting the Captains of reading newspaper, as if 30 minutes of praying in the deck is safe!??

We have pilots who will attend parties and will report what had happened in the party and the next day will be reported and will be suspended??!! How pathetic is that! How can someone be in his right mind care about somebody's business in his private time! NONE! But of course, in wataniya--it have it!:D good job!

Please Bubbleup please
stop damaging the image of your country my dear.I can't believe that all the people living there is like you .And please,please just lay low and take it easy.It's better to be a puppett instead of an old and pathetic dog like you:E at least i have all my life ahead to learn how not to behave like you.The Australian guy was your salvation.
I am still laughing...time told us the truth...was just a matter of time

glock320
16th Apr 2010, 15:16
New pay scale on the way ,5% anual increment pluss bonus fot the pepole with good productivity report.

glock320
16th Apr 2010, 16:08
Read This Iraq buys ten 787 Dreamliners | Aviation | AMEinfo.com (http://www.ameinfo.com/226288.html)
this means KU will be compensated

Deske1
16th Apr 2010, 21:48
Good evening,

Is there a chance to "swap" from the local "Big Brother" to WN?

I would appretiate any contact since I didnt find any hiring info on the WN website.

Also,could any of You send a PM about a sample roster?

Thank You.

skytrek21
24th Apr 2010, 04:53
Hi Guys,

Greetings! Just wanted to know what you guys think about the stability of Wataniya. Now there are 3 players in Kuwait...the big guy, J9 and Wataniya.

1. How is Wataniya doing in terms of load Factor?
2. I assume they are not making money yet as it's a new airline, but what do you guys feel about the future of Wataniya?
3. I know Kuwait is an Oil rich nation, so does that mean fuel prices are really cheap for the airline.

if anyone can answer these questions, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BuBbLeUp
16th May 2010, 09:08
I just want to sing that new song of Lilly Allen to you! F You! F You very very muuccchh!!! Lilly Allen might be thinking of you when she wrote that song you crazy MF!

glock320
25th May 2010, 16:00
lets be the partner in GCC
Branson: Virgin Atlantic might be forced to consolidate check flightglobal.com

whocares47
29th Aug 2010, 14:14
Not sure if this helps anyone here, but KAC is looking for expat A320 F/O's.
Actually, they are looking for 16 on top of the 16 they already have.

fractional
29th Aug 2010, 19:51
Will they go to KAC with KAC as it is? It might be risky unless these guys are Kuwaitis.