PDA

View Full Version : 9 Sep

Captain Kirk
8th Sep 2009, 19:29
I have refrained from posting this before for fear of planting an idea in some idiots head but now it is more appropriate to share a concern. Can I urge one and all to be especially vigilant tomorrow given the significance of the date - we know from HF training that we are not very well suited to 'vigilance tasks' and it is too easy to take security for granted...but tomorrow presents a once in a millennia opportunity if someone wanted to time an atrocity to have particular significance in the UK. It is now too late to implement one from scratch (I hope) but let's all exercise just a little more caution than usual in case hostile parties already have malicious intent planned for 9 Sep 09 at one of our bases. Be safe.

Lima Juliet
8th Sep 2009, 20:07
"Number 9", is their symbol of unity and stands for the 9 manifestations of God to Moses, Buddha, Zoroaster, Confucius, Jesus Christ, Muhammad, Hare Krishna, Bab, and Baha'... Bab was the precursor of Baha', like another John the Baptist. Their temples have 9 sides, 9 pillars, 9 gates, 9 fountains.

Number 9 has a lot of significance - tomorrow is 09.09.09

LJ:ok:

Wholigan
8th Sep 2009, 20:09
Warning given. Job done. Closed.