PDA

View Full Version : Single Engine Aircraft w/retracts of Hire in Vic,NSW,QLD or SA

sky_pilot
7th Sep 2009, 05:57
Fellow Aviation Enthusiasts

I am interested in hiring out a single engine aircraft with retracts within the coming months and was hoping that posting a thread on this forum will help me out.. I am happy to travel to NSW, SA, QLD and am currently in Victoria.

I am looking for something abit quicker than an Arrow, maybe along the lines of a Lance/Bonanza/210

If anyone has information on any aircraft in any of the above states which cruise around 140kt or more please drop me a pm or reply on this thread..

Much Appreciated

Sky Pilot:ok:

Ozeflyer
8th Sep 2009, 03:33
Lilydale Flying School have a couple of Bonanza A36's.

Recently took FCT away for 30 hours and it performed flawlessly. It has a Garmin 430 and the hourly rate is reasonable.

vee1-rotate
8th Sep 2009, 11:33
How much are we talking Ozeflyer, without having to ring up Lilydale to find out ?:ok:

Bounceferret
8th Sep 2009, 12:25
$330/H Tacho during the week, possibly more for weekend though.

Friendly negotiation might help :)

Ozeflyer
8th Sep 2009, 20:17
V1

If you search for their website all the rates are listed there under the sidebar "Aircraft".

The A36 rates, if you deposit money into your account before leaving you get a 10% discount and works out to $330 per hour tacho for their own aircraft, FCT and RNM. As I understand BFB does not qualify for the 10% discount.

vee1-rotate
8th Sep 2009, 23:53
Cheers guys, thanks for the info!

VH-XXX
9th Sep 2009, 01:22
I love it how the one-post-wonders come out whenever aircraft hire or Lilydale is mentioned :)