PDA

View Full Version : Heli Malongo

ScubaPilot77
6th Sep 2009, 17:06
Looking for information (good and bad on working for the company, typical salary, work and living conditions) on Heli Malongo in Angola. Has anyone worked for them recently who can comment knowledgeably? Thanks.

Bee Safe
14th Oct 2009, 17:41
Heli Malongo has a good pay scale but not much in the way of benefits. The chief pilot's e-mail is [email protected]
The Director of Maintenance e-mail is [email protected]
They currently operate Bell 427, Bell 430, and Bell 430. They will begin taking delivery of S-76 C++ beginning in December. The current fleet of helicopters totals 17. After the S-76's arrive, the helicopter fleet will total 25.
There is an ad running in justhelicopters right now for mechanics. :ok:

ScubaPilot77
14th Oct 2009, 18:54
Great information. Thank you for taking the time to write.

CousinEddie
20th Aug 2010, 17:12
Does anyone know if they are currently hireing? I heard that a couple of mechanics didnt show up for work on there roatation. I have been in contact with that company for some while now trying to get a job with them. I have 10years Bell time.

papa_petje
20th Nov 2011, 05:36
Does anyone knows if they are hiring pilots for their DHC8 fleet and or the contact details?

Regards

GwarBush
2nd Apr 2012, 11:52
Heli Malongo about to order additional B412EP's and looking at replacing the B427's with B429's. Will still take some time though, everything in Angola is a drawn-out process.

Dash 8 chief pilot can be contacted at [email protected] ([email protected])

papa_petje
21st Nov 2014, 03:55
Does anyone knows if the DHC8 Chief Pilot's email address is still the same, [email protected]?

I would like to get in touch with them to check if the are hiring at the moment of the DHC8.

Thanks in advance.:O