PDA

View Full Version : Please, you can help me?

THE THUNDER
30th Aug 2009, 10:43
Hi! Friends,

I'm thinking seriously to make one TR, before, always I have thought that this way it's harmful for our profession, but after I've flown as instructor and cropduster for some years, I think that the next winter, I'll start one course for big plane (TR) and maybe, if it my personally economy is well, some hour on the line training.

Please, I need some information for type ratings and line training programs, preferably over 737, 757, 767, and A320,A330. Although turboprop it's interesting for fly in African region.

I'm not new pilot with a few experience, if I'll making one these courses, when I would finish it. I'll have over 2000hour of fly, all working it.

For criticism: This decision is very difficult for me, I'm married and I've a baby, I'm 37 years old.

The actual moment is really bad for Spanish pilots, If I don't make nothing, I should looking for other job without aircraft and it would a pity, after I had fought much, I could work in any part of the world.

Somebody have information or experience with the TRTO GTA.Global Training Aviation, in Madrid.

Thank you for your advices, you can help me?

Yours sincerely