PDA

View Full Version : Religare Voyages(any Info)

airforceone13
30th Aug 2009, 06:11
Hi,
any info about this charter company called religare,based in delhi and mumbai and flies king air series.

airforceone13
30th Aug 2009, 11:41
can anyone tell which all places do these charters fly.....and their living conditions..i mean is their any rostering or anything..
actually i was expecting a job as a fo on there king air c90..but dont know anything about general aviation and charter flying....can anyone clarify some of my doubts:

1. How do the pilots live ,i mean is it similar to airlines ..where accommodation and travel is provided.
2.Who do these people fly and on an average how many hours are logged in a month.
3.Are there any company benifits(case of religare group) provided..
4.Whats the renumeration like..is it comparable to airliners..?

pls do chip in..just wanted to something about these charters and corporate flying stuff...

IndAir967
30th Aug 2009, 11:58
with out going to details .. ensure that they are out of trouble in all ways.. owing to the sensitivity of the issue am unable to reveal more about what i ve heard about them ..

airforceone13
30th Aug 2009, 12:07
pls chk ur pm indair

silent_scream
30th Aug 2009, 16:39
Not quite sure about Religare, but in General most Charter / NSOP Guys are decent if not great in most respects.
All the questions you have asked are very company specific and completely depend upon the Employer. I hope some one who knows more can shed some light.

Although If you can speak to the company get hold for their HR Manual or Something alike which will tell you how they plan to treat you as a Pilot with them.

If I were you, I wouldn't be a choosy.

Fly Safe !
Silent.

Wannabe Flyer
31st Aug 2009, 07:23
Religare (Ran Air) is a company that is owned by Religare financial services which in turn is a listed company promoted by the same people who are the promoters of Fortis hospitals and till recently that of Ranbaxy pharma. Therefore I am assuming no shortage of funds there. :ok:

I am also assuming much like all the other charter services in India they are going thru a lean patch so once again like any business they will be prudent with what they spend . They do operate Medivac service and considering the parentage would someday link thru to their hospitals. :sad: