PDA

View Full Version : Air Transat

Dublinflyer
27th Aug 2009, 11:29
Will be flying from DUB to YYZ soon on Air Transat and have heard mixed reviews on what the service and seating is like these days. Has anybody flown with them in the past few months and would like to share thier experience?
Ta

MichaelAM
27th Aug 2009, 12:09
I came back from Toronto last week on one of Air Transat's A310's and i have to say it was a really good flight. The seats are leather and comfortable and you can't complain about the service either 10/10! :) oh and plenty of legroom too :ok:

atcomarkingtime
27th Aug 2009, 15:47
Thats good to hear...I flew Air Transat last year and wasn't impressed. Just had a MAN-TOR flight cancelled with TOM and put on the LGW-TOR Air Transat flight.....got a seat booked.....not looking forwards to it.....I'll just sleep my birthday flight!!!:uhoh:

Married a Canadian
28th Aug 2009, 14:14
My sister flew LGW-YYZ with them recently and said they were fine. Service was good, legroom OK, flight was on time. That is her 3rd flight now with them and each time it has been that report.

No problems..............so far.

manintheback
28th Aug 2009, 20:39
Just check they have enough fuel to get across the pond and all should be ok.

thebassplayer
28th Aug 2009, 21:40
Actually it was a fuel leak that caused the 330 to run out of fuel...not poor calculations...
:ok:
TBP