PDA

View Full Version : 40 years of the harrier

norfolkandchance
26th Aug 2009, 15:10
In July this year we celebrated 40 years of the Harrier and had a special event at RAF Wittering. On the night we had a painting commissioned by Ronald Wong and from this we have had 500 prints made Home Page (http://www.homeoftheharrier.com/) each print is numbered and signed by the artist,only 500 will exsist when they are sold they are gone!

If you follow the link on the website they are available for £40 this includes post and packing.

Most of the numbers from 1 to 120 are gone but if you have a preference mention it and we will see what we can do.

FLY NAVY!

althenick
26th Aug 2009, 21:28
Norfolk

Good post, may get one for my Dad's christmas - He was on the Shar, Shame its not on the print considering what it did

pigsinspace
27th Aug 2009, 05:54
I thought advertising was not allowed on the board?

A2QFI
27th Aug 2009, 07:08
It isn't advertising - it is information.

jindabyne
27th Aug 2009, 08:57
A moot point ----

Gainesy
27th Aug 2009, 10:00
Right-hand circuits? Shurley shome mishtake?:)

spekesoftly
27th Aug 2009, 10:25
R/H circuits?

It must have been Wednesday. ;)

norfolkandchance
27th Aug 2009, 12:00
There is 2 SHAR's in the print an FRS1 and a FA2

they make a memorable print because they are here to celebrate 40 years of the Harrier and there is only 500 once they are gone thats it, and they are selling!

most of the numbers from 1 to 120 are gone along with various others, but if there is a specific number, ask and you may get it.

Wader2
27th Aug 2009, 13:47
Norfolk, may I ask what's in it for you or are you just being a good egg?

foldingwings
27th Aug 2009, 13:56
You guys need to get some time in!

Now this is a painting commissioned to celebrate 50 years of proper flying:}!

http://www.hmgartwork.com/Aviation/images/9c.jpg

And, yes, they are still flying although all the prints of this fine work are now all gone so no need to advertise on here:ok:!

Foldie

norfolkandchance
27th Aug 2009, 14:17
There is nothing in it for me, i was on the committee that helped to organise the whole Harrier 40th anniversary, unfortunately we do not have the expertise to shift these prints and want to appeal to the wider community and to them who could'nt make it on the night.

My Boss (wing commander) is aware that i am approaching various museums, people and military websites to see if people are interested in the print.

Hopefully at the end of it I might get a good write up!!

I have sold quite a few this afternoon so they do sell and like i have said they are strictly limited, after the 500 have gone there will be no more!!

therefore get your bids in at www.homeoftheharrier.com (http://www.homeoftheharrier.com)

foldingwings
28th Aug 2009, 17:41
Jindabyne,

What happened to your 'Mod' request? Did they := delete it or did you :bored:?

Foldie

jindabyne
28th Aug 2009, 20:17
There was no response from the Mods so I deleted it.

But,to repeat ---

Mods, please may I also publish my paintings and the prints thereof, with no risk of banishment?
www.hmgartwork.com