PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Bristol Ground School

heliporto
22nd Aug 2009, 17:51
Just Completed my ATPL-H theory course, and wanted to thank Bristol Ground School for an amazing job, done by all the fantastic group of professionals working for BGS, that guided me through the difficult ways of understanding the ATPL-H course.

For all the guys still fighting to do the course, hang on in there, it seems too much, and impossible to do at the begining, but with hard work it´s possible to get there.

ONCALL
23rd Aug 2009, 02:59
nice work mate...if you don't mind that I ask what does the H after ATPL mean? Good luck and happy landings!

wannabe15
23rd Aug 2009, 03:28
That would be Helicopter.

@Heliporto: congrats. like you i'm just starting on the ATPL-A. only managed to finish Mod1 week 1 syllabus and i'm already struggling on Nav! gotta push harder

heliporto
23rd Aug 2009, 18:17
Thanks a lot mate. About GNAV, I think that together with MET they are the most difficult obstacles to overcome, altough with really hard work they become possible to pass. I would advise you to check the Bristol GS website (fórum), where you will see that from time to time, Baz (the MET and GNAV instructor) does what they call the "revision days" where usually a few students get together and it´s possible to get those small clues and to ask for explanations about some of the content of GNAV and MET, that are really difficult to understand withou some professional help. I did it, and it worked really well for me.
Best of luck with the exams

belongins
25th Aug 2009, 07:43
I would just like to second that.
BGS are AWESOME! :D
Much respect to the whole team especially Tom and his lobster bisque :)

(Ps. That you Mike 'heliporto' ?)
Bazza (not met Baz LOL)

heliporto
25th Aug 2009, 10:02
No mate, I´m not Mike

See you