Diver_Dave
17th Aug 2009, 16:00
Ok,

Had a search here and a good dig around the web and am just after a simple
yes / no.

We're travelling Manchester - Atlanta - Cancun and vice versa
in October and am trying to find out if the 76x being used on the
Atlantic sector has AVOD.

Also any other commentry on the service would be interesting.

Thanks in advance

DaveA

raffele
17th Aug 2009, 17:11
My friend flew out the other day to Atlanta. I believe she had AVOD onboard - 767-400ER.

I also believe food is something you'll have to pay for. I read on their website you can buy a snack size tub of Pringles from them for only $2...

lexxity
17th Aug 2009, 19:25
My Husband has used the MAN/ATL service and yes it does have seat back tellys but it is on a loop, so not on demand like you get over on BA or VS. He said it could be unreliable. They do have Deliverance as one of the options. :}:ok:

ASA Flyer
19th Aug 2009, 21:33
We've just done MAN-ATL-MCO, ATL-MAN on Delta. MAN-ATL was on a 767-300er this had LCD screens dotted above the cabin. they showed 3 films and a few TV shows. Dinner was served about 90 mins after takeoff (chicken or pasta) half way through the flight a snack trolley was brought round where you could buy sweets etc for a few dollars. Around 90 mins before landing in Atlanta a box of pizza is served. The dinner and pizza is free, all the drinks are free including alcohol. The only thing you pay for is cocktails and items from the snack trolley.
Coming back on ATL-MAN this was on a 767-400. Every seat has seat back tvs with AVOD. This has about 15 films to choose from, 20-30 TV shows, games to play and Airshow. Just take your own earphones as the Delta ones are very poor. Dinner was served about 90 mins after takeoff from Atlanta (chicken or pasta) which was poor and not as good as the meals fom MAN. Breakfast is served 90 mins before landing in MAN, this was a american biscuit/scone with egg and cheese and the usual cold/frozen banana.

Diver_Dave
20th Aug 2009, 07:02
Thanks all...

Exactly what I was after!

Anyone else anything to add?

Regards

DaveA