PDA

View Full Version : Recent Multiflight experience?

bravobravoflyer
12th Aug 2009, 12:53
I'm starting to think about which school to choose for my CPL/IR and would be interested in hearing from anyone who has recently done their CPL/IR with Multiflight with their feedback.
Thanks
BBF

GearDownFlaps
12th Aug 2009, 13:11
A friend I did GS with is currently there, he has had no issues with them , 1st time cpl and is awaiting his partial retake for the IR (no shame in partialling an IR ) and certainly no reflection on the school .
He seems happy enough

chaders
14th Aug 2009, 19:55
Hi BBF,

I'm there at the minute. Managed a 1st time CPL pass and I'm currently doing the IR with them. I've got nothing bad to report at all. I've been treated very professionaly and all the staff are very helpfull.

superstar1
18th Aug 2009, 12:20
BBF,

I am currently on with the IR at Multiflight, with no problems at all to report. The instruction is second to none and equipment available at your disposal is also excellent!

I finished the Multi CPL in July and was able to continue (after a holiday of course) straight on to the IR with no major schedule changes. They are very accommodating and work with you on your schedule if you have to juggle training around work or other business.

Have fun!

SS1

P1-FTE
19th Aug 2009, 12:08
Hey,
Did CPL and IR there, no problems at all great place and the instructors are professional and helpful as someone mentioned before. They also offered weekend training which helped me out a lot.

bravobravoflyer
19th Aug 2009, 12:56
Thanks for the responses I appreciate your feedback!!

edmooriginal
20th Aug 2009, 11:37
I finished my PPL/CPL/IR in March 2008. Had a great time and would recommend them to anyone. There's quite a few ex Mulitflight at EasyJet which is nice to see.