PDA

View Full Version : Selling My R44

helimozza
11th Aug 2009, 18:16
Hi

I'm thinking of selling our 2006 R44 raven 2 as my father has lost his licence last year due to ill heath and i don't have the time at the moment to fly much
its done about 420hrs and always hangered

any ideal were to advistise it and for how much

many thank's for your reply's

Whirlygig
11th Aug 2009, 18:26
Where are you based? Have you thought about selling share(s) in it?

Cheers

Whirls

heli1
11th Aug 2009, 18:47
HeliData Classified is your best bet.It's every two weeks and goes worldwide aas well as being on the web....call them, I'm sure they can help.

JTobias
11th Aug 2009, 19:47
Hi

THere's a new website that's just been (or being) launched called www.helicopter.co.uk (http://www.helicopter.co.uk). I think they advertise on PPrune actually.

Give them a go?

Joel:ok:

ppheli
12th Aug 2009, 05:45
here are some to try AvBuyer.com and Controller.com

helimozza
12th Aug 2009, 06:35
Hi
Based in the midlands and i don't really want to share the machine as i only fly
now and again

Thank you all for reply's and messages i will be making a few calls in the next few days with the people you have suggested

Any idea's on whats she worth
only ever flown my the two of us

many thanks

helicopter-redeye
12th Aug 2009, 07:12
There are several websites to advertise on like Controller and Planetalk. These are global and hence attract attaention from overseas, which is a likely path for UK helis at the moment due the £/ other exchange rate.

Then there are 'heli brokers' who will advertise it for you and charge a fee when they sell it (like Patriot/ Heliair/ Q Aviation/ Sloane/ etc).