PDA

View Full Version : Well done BA Flight Crew / BA0898 LHR to TIP / 1st Aug 09

benjietv
9th Aug 2009, 10:02
I have recently flown with BA from LHR to Tripoli and I just wanted to post a few words here (just in case anybody from that crew look on here) to say how refreshing it was for me as a humble passenger in World economy to fly with a brilliant crew. There were just brilliant, helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they certainly made me feel valued as a passenger. I have not flown BA for nearly 2 years now (not through choice I may add) and some of the so called budget no frills carriers could take a leaf out of BA's training manual for cabin crew. In particular my compliments goto Debbie who was looking after the area where I was seated (14A). She was just brilliant. I shall not hesitate in using BA again where ever possible even if it means paying slightly more for my ticket, although once the others add all the extras to your so called cheap ticket you end up paying as much sometimes even more.

That crew were a trubute to BA and I look forward to my return flight with you on Wed 12th Aug Tripoli to LHR. On a another note, it was first experience of T5 and that experience for me was brilliant. Right from the moment I entered the terminal until I climbed up the steps to board the aircraft every member of BA staff I encountered was friendly, extremely helpful and courteous.

Well done BA, keep it up and you certainly are for me the worlds favourite airline !!!! :O:O:O

raffele
9th Aug 2009, 18:49
Good to hear that you had a good trip - why don't you send a message to the crew directly? They love to hear compliments from passengers. Click the link below to forward your compliments to your crew:

British Airways - Customer compliments (http://www.britishairways.com/travel/webforms/public/en_gb?eId=120001&wfpId=customer_compliments&refevent=contact_us)