PDA

View Full Version : BCFT Jetline course

paddymac
6th Aug 2009, 09:34
Hi, I am really interested in the Jetline course at Bournemouth. I know this has all been covered before but I am interested in anyone who is studying there at the moment or has just finished.

If possible, could you email me with any opinions you have on the course?

Many thanks,
Patrick

dand07
6th Aug 2009, 10:08
Good setup, nice staff, had no problems there at all. You get what you pay for like it says in the brochure.

Paraman1
8th Aug 2009, 19:52
Hi, I ve been looking at this course as well, its the most local option for me as i have a family to consider, still in very early stages and trying to decide wheter or not to pursue. Does this course match up to other integrated courses as it does seem quite a bit cheaper....is that too good to be true?

Nearly There
8th Aug 2009, 20:13
Does this course match up to other integrated courses as it does seem quite a bit cheaper....is that too good to be true?

It is cheaper because its not an integrated course, its a modular course, so you should be comparing modular schools prices in comparison during your research,
The school is professional and well run, as you are local pop in and have a chat with staff and current students, they are a friendly bunch and will show you around the school, sims, aircraft etc.

golfcharlie232
8th Aug 2009, 21:08
When you say the guys from the school will show us the area, sims, etc ...
Do you need to contact them first or you just go and see by yourself?

Nearly There
8th Aug 2009, 21:20
A phone call would be good, just in case there is something on, visit,audit,exams that sort of thing.
When I was there people popped in without calling first and were still welcomed, but a call will ensure you get an idea of whens best to call in, so you can get as much out of the visit as possible.

YarreYarran
9th Aug 2009, 05:09
I am also intrested.

Paraman1
21st Aug 2009, 12:40
how is this school for careers guidence etc and do the airlines rate it?, reading other posts it seems that it doesn't seem to matter. Is there any assessment to do prior to 'subscribing' on this?

Thanks for the previous advice, i will need to pop in, although bit apprehensive to start training just yet until the job market improves!!!:rolleyes: