PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Executive

naughty but nice
2nd Aug 2009, 19:48
Hi again,

does anyone have any contact info please for qatar executive? I could not find any email address on the website to send a cv for an FA position..

any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

:ok:

Emma Gemma
2nd Aug 2009, 21:27
Applicatioon should be done over the internet.

You could also ring to QR Head Office in Doha and ask to speak to Qatar Executive and they will put you through.

naughty but nice
2nd Aug 2009, 21:42
Thanks for that.:ok:

Emma Gemma
2nd Aug 2009, 21:52
Let me know if you want the email address to one of their managers who does recruitment for them!

naughty but nice
2nd Aug 2009, 22:50
Ok,that would be great..much appreciated.
I dont know if you heard but i did that a new start up month on month off was on the agenda for qatar..seperate from QR airways..there was a guy on aviation jobsearch advertising for it a while ago..do you know anything about that?

x:ok:

naughty but nice
2nd Aug 2009, 22:55
I think its a challenger? maybe wrong.(shouldnt be a prob on that plane) only a problem on hawkers and citations as Im 5ft 6inches and 5,8 with heels i have to bend down a bit.
I also applied on the website too!

im sure this one still 'attached' to QR..the other operation i mentioned i think is sumthing totally different..would prefer that really.
anyway lets see if they reply.:-)

naughty but nice
2nd Aug 2009, 22:57
sorry forgot to say..i am sure qatar executive not amiri flight.. qatar exec its a seperate small jet thing..where pax just hire and pay by the hour i guess.

Emma Gemma
2nd Aug 2009, 23:55
Two different companies!

Application to Qatar Amiri was previously done through the Qatar Airways' webpage but I think they have been separated now. Give me a day and I will see if I can find out something for you. It can be difficult to come from QR Mainline to Qatar Amiri but it does happen but very rarely. It's easier to apply straight into Amiri.

For Qatar Executive the application is done online.

Emma Gemma
3rd Aug 2009, 11:10
Qatar Amiri has a new email system. If you want the email address to one of their managers who does recruitment youl'l have to get in touch with me over PM. I can't post it publicly.

mysza
6th Aug 2009, 07:12
do you know the salary/accomodation/transport issues in Qatar Executive?
please post it on forum or pm me
thank you:)

Phil Latterly
26th Aug 2009, 19:24
Can anyone say why the new US boss has already left? What does this mean for QE's immediate future plans?

pt-wind
7th Sep 2009, 14:52
It's true Phil, can't help as to why, but the Rizon outfit down here lost its CEO too this weekend, so whatever it was, it's catching.

Keep safe out there and remember to use a handkerchief!

a330shephard
27th Sep 2009, 08:00
History just repeats itself here in QA.

A bit of history chaps:

2000 --> Algerians helping Algerians (look at all the algerians with staffnr 2XX and more)
2001 --> British helping British ( Fleming helping his mates)
2002 --> Egyptians helping Egyptians (remember the Ismael brothers, now running Air Arabia)
2003 --> Qatari helping Qatari (The reign of Hassan and Hamad)
2004 --> Here come the Indians, helping each other, under the leadership of L.M.
2005 --> Indian supremacy continues, number of Indian pilots tripple
2006 --> The end is near, Too much foul play left a stain/many dead bodies behind in the closets!
2007 --> QR is a ship without captain, but mid 2007 the Brits are there again in the role they like the most: COLONISING places!
2008 --> The resurection of the British empire in Qatar Airways under the leadership of the comical duo Ian and Bill! The Nigels at their best!
2009 --> Only time can tell! But allready the number of Nigels is rising steeply! And not on the 320 slave fleet! Nono, on the B777 off course!

Will the Brits be able to brake the Indian record of abusing this company? Will they be able to reach higher levels of personal enrichment than their Indian Brethren? How long before the CEO will see through their play as well, kicking them out on the spot!

One sad record they have broken already: That one of plumetting flight ops morale to unknown depths on the shortest period of time possible!

At least the Indian Birdy Namnam management gave us all something to look foreward to (upgrades/transfers/payrise), the Nigels do not even bother doing that! On the contrary: Hotac quality goes down, pay goes down, no more transfers, upgrades big question mark!!!

I know the Nigels like sodomy, but I did not know they would do it so bluntly! even the vaseline has become a very rare commodity these days! They just DO it!

http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/censored.gif

Above are copy from what happened in Qatar, it is nearly the same scanerio in Oman Air, the DMO (local) appointed a British as Fleet Captain, despite locals pilot complaint's and bad record of this British new guy.:ugh:

He also (DMO) without shame sack the Fleet Captain after the locals protest throught the goverment.:D

In Japan the DMO like this may take HARAKIRI because wrong decision:ugh:

Doha_lad
9th Nov 2009, 04:33
Anyone know if they will be operating under their own AOC or QR's?

Gulfstreamaviator
9th Nov 2009, 05:11
The ops of a corporate jet, are severly constricted by an airline AOC, and they would be expected to obtain own AOC.

But if they work with the same speed and dedication then any time in next 5 years.

If they use the family contacts, then 5 weeks.

It has been very quiet there, so perhaps more news at the Dubai air show.

glf