PDA

View Full Version : Aerocontractors Lagos.

BALEWA
1st Aug 2009, 20:28
Whats the deal with my Orange Neighbours these days. Hope the ticket bonanza is paying off :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:..

Spirits must be high, gather a new MD is already onboard and his also an ex BA guy too :eek: lol

And why did they stop the west and central African routes, bizarre :confused: just when we getting in :E

Balewa

SalesConsult
6th Aug 2009, 10:21
Balewa

Would you or any one know if there are opportunities for sales consultancy position with these guys - any contacts?

SC

JABAG
6th Aug 2009, 20:26
Yeah, I aked the same question, why did they stop the west coast? I guess the drive to save money. 40 pax locally is better than 40 pax regionally.

Did you notice the arrival of another 500?

:D

Human Cargo
7th Aug 2009, 03:58
Yea more Airplanes arriving but Pilots Leaving even the Chief Pilot!
Total Schedule Confusion Pilots working more than 7 days straight!!!
The MEL items are increasing.
And the Three Horsemen seems to think that everything is ops normal.

Houston we have a problem......Over!
:ugh:

Human Cargo
7th Aug 2009, 04:03
Yea.... more Airplanes arriving but Pilots leaving, even the Chief Pilot!
total schedule confusion pilots working more than 7 days straight!!!
The MEL items are increasing.and the waste is just rampant while
the Three Horsemen seems to think that everything is ops normal. I guess here Ignorance is bliss....!!!!

Houston we have a problem......Over!
:ugh:

dejidip
7th Aug 2009, 12:55
Guys,Guys, everything is under control and no cause for alarm,do you hear any bells ringing?,If they're jumping ship its obviously for perceived personal gains as always,are'nt we all entitled to that?Flying 7days a week?Not true,AIMS takes care of that ,flyn u/s ac?not true also,administering an aviation coy is presently not a bed of roses EISH...not holding brief for anyone,just setting the records straight I Rest:eek::hmm::ok:

JABAG
7th Aug 2009, 22:32
Hi guys,

show me an airline were people dont leave and people dont arrive.
Show me aircraft that dont have snags and snags are cleared.

Yeah its tough eh?

:rolleyes:

flareout BC
8th Aug 2009, 13:44
I mean, our people set store by the standards of Aero, which includes the non-flying public. I wonder if some sort of censorship shouldn't be introduced, because Aero in trouble in the minds of Nigerians is disheartning, and could be bad news for the industry.
I recall that in Cote d' Ivoire, a UN Beechcraft went missing; our pressmen in a visiting Nigerian delegation to a conference connected with the expected flight received a curt response when they began baying for blood. They forgot they were not at home. Gentlemen, this is hoping we manage sensitive info so that our newspapers do not invade town with bad news. I freelance as a journalist, I do know.
As for the SA reg'd Beech, it crashed {either Lome or Cotonou, memory disappoints}sadly with the loss of all on board.