PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Mod 2 quicker than Mod 1?

Okavango
28th Jul 2009, 20:35
Hi. Just got the notes for Module 2. Can't help thinking it must take longer than Mod 1 - the study frames are about twice as big as Mod 1 and 25% more material in the files!! Is this the case......what is progress generally like - just trying to plan things out. Thanks.

Vulcan607
29th Jul 2009, 00:31
hey,

it may appear that way due to there being an extra binder worth of content.
My big concern was the 3 big exams (AGK, perf and PofF) all on the 1 day during the mod 2 exam week but looking back on the course there is a lot of cross reference of material in the subjects you will see as you go through it.

Personally, I enjoyed mod 2 a lot more, even the brush up - you kinda know what to expect.

Wouldnt necessarily say mod 2 is more difficult than mod 1.

Good luck with it

Parson
29th Jul 2009, 07:10
If it is still the same order as before (AGK, Ops etc.) I found Mod 2 tedious as it was mostly learning lots of information, parrot fashion. Much preferred Mod 1 where you had to to work things out, but that's maybe that's just my analytical mind.

BTW I found the best way for learning things parrot fashion, was to make up a story that links them together - that's how these blokes with 'amazing' memories remember random packs of cards.

And it really does work - 6 years later I can still quote you chapter & verse on fire extinguishers.....