PDA

View Full Version : air law

zuluflyer
26th Jul 2009, 15:42
has anyone recently done the air law exam uk was it a lot of bristol or were there new questions? this is one boring subject i just cant get into studying.

BoeingMEL
26th Jul 2009, 16:04
...but you should be studying Air Law and committing it to memory. You'll need a lot of that "boring" stuff almost every day if you ever become a professional pilot!! (There's a very good reason for that minimum 100% pass mark!) Good Luck anyway bm

Mercenary Pilot
26th Jul 2009, 16:19
Great attitude, you'll go far. :ok:

All the exams can be passed on feedback these days.

Keygrip
26th Jul 2009, 16:44
I'm going to give zulu the benefit of the doubt.

I've had some really important subjects to learn - but the profile of the syallbus, the presentation of the subject or just the material itself is insanely boring and I find it very difficult to actually "learn" (memorise).

I'm not sure this is just a "I can't be ar**ed" attitude - though it does come across that way in the message.

26th Jul 2009, 17:03
Just completed Air Law in July as part of first 6 module subjects and yes I agree it is not the easiest subject to read through but one that can get you out of a scrape if you know the details and need to apply them in a real life situation.

My advice is learn the subject first then hit the QB hard, it worked for me.

Good luck with exmas
M

CAT3C AUTOLAND
26th Jul 2009, 20:14
For god sake, we have all had to go through this, stop moaning and get on with it.

I can see you on your line training 'oh god, do I have to read the ops manual?'.

betpump5
26th Jul 2009, 20:32
When I first saw the ops manual for the 742 PLUS the addendum for the -F version, I cried.

Zulu, get used to it.